Seokjin

13 June Year 22

After coming back from the sea, we were all alone.

As if we had all decided upon, we didn't keep in touch. We could only assume our existence by the graffiti left on the street, the bright petrol station and the sound of the piano from the old building. That was when images of that night came alive. Taehyung's eyes were ablaze, the way they looked at me as if they had heard something unbelievable. Namjoon tried to stop Taehyung with his hand, but I couldn't help not to hit Taehyung.

Unable to find Taehyung after he dashed out, not a single person was left at our seaside hostel when I returned. A broken glass, dried blood stains and biscuit crumbs only served to remind me of the incidents that unfolded only a few hours before. Meanwhile, a photo had fallen. A photo where we were posing with the sea as a backdrop, a photo where we were all smiling together.

As usual, I passed by the gasoline station today. As if there would come a day when we would meet again. As if a day would come where we would smile as brightly as we did in that photo. However, the moment hasn't arrived yet. The humid winds are blowing today just as they did on that day. In the next moment, just like a timely warning, my phone rang. The photo that was hanging on my mirror shook. Hoseok's name appeared on my phone screen.

"Hyung, Jungkook got into a car accident that night."