"There are my babies!" I heard a deeply southern voice say. I swear the woman speaking sounds exactly like Reba Mcentire. I looked up to see if it was actually her, I knew it wasn't but their voices are identical. Michelle's mom is a tiny also, she has long, flowing, brown hair but her eyes are a stunning amber color.

Her dad is a blond and he is the source of those amazing blue eyes that the twins and Michelle share. He is extremely tall and it makes me wonder how Michelle and Janelle are as small as they are. You would think that a man this tall would have huge children.

Michelle's mom ran over, you could basically feel her excitement bubbling out of her. "Grammy!" The twins shouted as they pulled her into a hug. By the way they're acting; you can tell which set of grandparents spoiled them. They hugged they gave their grandpa a masculine hug and handshake.

"Is this her?" Their grandma asked. The twins nodded their heads and wrapped an arm around me. "She's beautiful!" She said as she pulled me into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you, you can call me Grammy." She added. "I wish we could have made it here for Christmas, our plans were a disaster." Pappy pulled me into a gently bear hug and hissed the side of my head.

"Well you're all here now," I said. "I'm so happy to meet you all; it's been a great pleasure." All of the grandparents smiled at me cheerfully. After that, the twins and I left the babies with their great grandparents and we grabbed breakfast. You could hear them arguing over Aeron and Ace, it's really cute. They're all "It's my turn. No it's my turn."

The rest of the family arrived after a few minutes. They sounded like a football team coming through the door. The twins introduced everyone and surprisingly, everyone loves each other. "May I ask you a question?" Peaches said turning to Grammy.

"Of course." She said in her southern accent. He looked a bit hesitant to ask but we all know it's concerning her age.

"How old are you really?" He whispered leaning in to her.

"I'm sixty-five years old." She said proudly. Peaches mouth dropped open as he looked over Grammy. She looks like a thirty year old woman and if I didn't know she was vampire, I would have reacted just as Peaches had.

"I've never seen a sixty-five year old woman that looks like you!" He exclaimed. "Girl you are gifted!" He and conversed for a few minutes, they're both really into fashion and shopping. To be honest, Grammy isn't your average grandmother. She's spunky and hip, she knows about all of today's technology and she even owns an iPhone. My parents can barely check their email.

After breakfast, we all hit the beach. We decided to hold off on tattoo talk until everyone has time to be alone. Everyone is having a ball. My parents feel a little out of place though, they feel like their surrounded by teenagers because they're the oldest looking ones. My mom looks amazing in a bathing suit and so does my father. He doesn't have one those gross, beer bellies.

The twins and I lay under an enormous umbrella with Aeron and Ace. They're doing so well, Aeron has less fits, and Ace is amazing as always. "Do you think it will always be this easy?" I asked as I looked out at the beautiful, blue, ocean.

"There are going to be some hard times," Aiden said honestly. "But we are going to make it through ever obstacle."

"We're a family," Jeremiah said. "We can figure this out as long we stick together." I nodded my head knowing that they spoke the truth.

"Don't worry about anything other than the wedding babe." Aiden said. "We'll figure the rest out later." He kissed my lips gently. I can't really help but worry about everything. First there are the babies, then there's that Tiberius man. I still don't know who he is or how he knows about me.