Chapter 22

I wake up long before the alarm Wednesday morning. The November mornings dark til 7, I'm still having trouble sleeping past 430 with the anticipation of the day. It is insanity, my heart races,  then I look at the man sleeping beside me. 

Hell we've been through so much the last year, but we've always come out on top,  sometimes a little rough around the edges,  but always for the better.  He rolls over and catches my thigh under his hand, it crawls up my side under my shirt and comes to rest under my breast. His thumb casually rubs along the skin and I close my eyes.  He moves closer to me and he opens his eyes,  they maybe shrouded in his hair but the blue reflects in the dark,  and his desire is evident. 

I slide my hand along his abdomen,  and further south,  taking his arousal in my hand his eyes close and mouth opens slightly,  I take advantage and lay my lips on his. 

His breath is delicate and warm from sleep,  his skin soft,  my hands explode his body,  evoking a flame between my legs.  I don't waste time and move him to his back,  his groggy eyes lighting up with each moment.  I straddle over him,  and with a fluid movement take him inside as I lower myself down,  the crisp blue of his eyes sharprn as he becomes fully awake.  His hands hold my breasts as I rock my hips against him,  slowly and methodically as to take my pleasure as well as give him his.  As I move against him,  he arches his hips against mine,  driving him deeper,  I rest my hands on his abdomen for balance,  holding on to his sides as I drive myself closer and closer. 

The heat in my stomach gives way to vibration,  all of me tightening up on him, he groans as I release toppling forward on his chest as he fills me. 

Grasping my back tightly holding me against him, his breath labored against my neck.

“Good morning…” his voice thick with sex and sleep. “Good morning yourself.” I smile into his chest.

“Do I even want to know what time it is?” He eyes me over and I sheepishly smile “Probably not.”

He rolls over and I fall onto the bed half beneath him,  half beside him and he kisses my nose “If you weren't so damned sexy I'd have to beat you……” his storm filled eyes flash with lightning “Actually,  I think tonight I will beat you.” He lavishly covers my neck and collar with kisses and bites, I groan in anticipation.

“But until then, your punishment is to go make coffee!” I laugh and crawl out of bed,  as I move away his hand pinches my ass.

We enjoy a quiet coffee planning the day, the interview is at 9:30, sound stage at 9:50, mid way through the morning news talk program, then we will meet up with Doris and Adam for lunch before heading to Manhattan. I shower and dress for the day, choosing an outfit that will suit both venues. Leather pants, heeled biker boots, my shirt covers me completely but has a split down the side with lace showing skin, hugging my curves. I'm all in black matching Colin's stage attire.  He comes behind me,  slipping a velvet choker around my neck while I'm doing a final look in the mirror,  from the middle glints a black crystal heart. It screams expensive, rock & roll and beauty, my hand flies to it, and my voice catches in my throat where it sits. His luminous sky eyes cloud at my reaction, he leans forward, his hair brushing my shoulder, lends a kiss to the spot just below “Perfect.”

My eyes meet his, tears of happiness threaten and flicks my forehead,  “Can't go ruining the makeup now! We'd be late for sure” I laugh and look at my reflection again,  how did I get so lucky? He wraps his arm around my waist and guides me out of the apartment.

The cold November air hits me as we step outside to get to the car,  I'm actually looking forward to being back in Miami,  away from these fall temperatures, though there is something about the thought of sitting in Central Park,  curled against the man beside me,  on a blanket….. his cough brings me back to reality,  and the car door opened for me.  “Where were you kitten?”