Chapter 10

Adam and Doris are vibrating with the excitement with how well the concert turned out, and once cleaned up fly out of the dressing area to their awaiting fans.  As Colin starts heading for the door I grab his arm, "Can I have a moment?" I look in his eyes and my hands start sweating, this is going to be harder than I thought. 

"You can have all the moments you want Kitten."

I nod and reach in my pocket, and I grab out what I'm looking for.  I take his hand in mine and place the key in his palm closing his fingers around it.  "This is the spare key to my apartment.  You’ve held the key to my heart long enough and you’ve proven you’ll take care of it.  I want you to know you are welcome at my place no matter when."

He looks at the key in his hand like I’ve handed him a million dollars, his eyes indistinct and void of any emotion.  Why must he do things like this?

All of a sudden he grabs me an swings me over his shoulder cave man style, laughing I playfully punch his back "Colin!! Where are we going?!"

"To make sure my key works." He says it so calmly and emotionless that I squirm even more "You can put me down!!"

"Not on your life, not til we are outside. Can’t have you running off on me in case this key doesn’t work."

By this point we are both laughing, and true to his words, once outside the backdoor he sets me down.  We walk hand in hand to my apartment, and when we arrive he uses his key to unlock the door. 

He turns around to look at me, shock and pleasure in his eyes.  "It really works!"
"Why would I give you a key that didn’t work?" I look at him in astonishment. 
"To lure me back to you’re apartment, away from screaming fans to have your way with me?"
"In your dreams!"
"Yeah... that is how it happens in them....."

I slap him playfully and throw my purse on the table, then turn around and face him "but having my way with your body sounds fabulous."

I stalk my way up to him, his eyes watching every move carefully and calculating his response, within moments our clothes are scattered on the floor and I’m straddled on his lap in the chair.  My eyes flash with impatience and mischief, and he cocks his head to the side.  I use my hand to grab him where he sits erect between the edge of my body and himself and he groans, a quiver comes over me as I get an idea.  I’ve never done this, but why the hell not. 
I slide my legs off and kneel in front of him, his eyes wide with curiosity and desire, I take a deep breath and drop my mouth down on him.  His body instantly tenses and his hands find my hair, his fingers digging into my locks.  The groan that finds itself out of his throat is savage. 
He helps me find my pattern with his hands in my hair, and forgives with gentle caresses when a tooth or two provides too much pressure.  I wind my tongue around his shaft, speeding up and slowing down with his bodies reactions.  When he fills my mouth with a primal cry, I don’t think twice and swallow.  He groans and his hands play in my hair gently. 

"Jesus Amber....just Fuck. Where did you learn to do that?"
"In this apartment about 15 minutes ago? Was it ok?" His eyes go wide and cloudless, the perfectly clear blue full of admiration.

"You mean you tell me, you’ve never... but... fuck. Kitten, Amber, Jesus fuck, that wasn’t ok... that was fucking brilliantly amazing."

I smile and snuggle into his chest, he carries me to the bedroom and sets me on the bed. Within moments he’s out cold, apparently I’d done an exceptional job.  I chuckle to myself and wrap myself around him.
My phone rings, it’s way to early to be anyone important, plus the most important person is sleeping beside me.  I hit the ignore button on the private caller and let it go to voicemail.  I put my head back down as an arm snakes through the fabric to find my waist.  "Who was it?" I moan as my phone beeps to alert me of a new message.  "Private number, not important."