Chapter 15

Friday morning we wake,  it's my final check up this morning to make sure everything is going well with the ribs and other healing,  I can't wait for this part of our chapter to be over,  so we head already booked the day off.  Once the appointment is done we will head home change and go to the photoshoot. 

My heart is racing,  I am not huge on having my pictures taken,  but the group can see huge growth from this,  amid the chaos.

We make our way to and from the doctors offices and I get a clean bill of health,  the doctor is surprised at the fast healing and progress.  Once back at the apartment I start feeling overwhelmed, sitting in a pile of clothes Colin comes in and learns against the door.  His cream mesh shirt with black trim accents his chest,  black leather pants with duel belts keep my eyes at his waist,  black leather bracelets finish the look,  I glance at him and seriously wish I could air that confidence and beauty without trying either.  I've managed to pull my hair up high, bangs covering one eye,  I'm wearing nothing but my underwear as my eyes meet his.

He presses his lips together,  then bites his lower lip “Kitten,  I don't think that will be acceptable attire, though I must say I approve.“

I look at him sarcastically “Not all of us are born with a natural beauty that seeps out of our pores like magic.” He laughs and comes beside me “No, we're not all like you.” He brushes my bangs back to look into my eyes, my heart skips “Stop that.” He pulls back visibly shocked “Stop what?”

I sigh “Trying to make me feel better.  It's pointless.  I have no idea what to wear.”  He sits on the bed, yanks a red crop top, pleather leggings open along the leg seam, held together with thick ribbon and points to my tall boots. 

“There you go kitten. Now get dressed.” I laugh and do as I'm told, I catch myself in the long mirror and have to admit I fit rocker status with my makeup and hair. 

He slips his hand around my bare stomach and guides me to the door “If we don't leave now,  it will all be for naught.  I have told you before how much I love you in red right? And I know about the red lace holding those beautiful breasts in place.” I purr against him and his glacial eyes met mine,  they are filled with enough heat to melt the ice they resemble.

We meet Doris and Adam outside Spinner,  they are both wearing normal stage attire and give off the aura of owning it.  We go in check with security, without issues and quickly agree ushered into a huge room.  Adam and Doris chatter, as my wide eyes skim around the room.  Colin stands behind me,  hands on my hips “Are you freaking out?” I sigh,  I can't hide anything from him “Not at all,  I'm in complete control.”

His lips graze the back of my head and his hair rests on my shoulders “Liar" That simple word enough to bring a smile to my face.  Extra ladies walk into the room in various levels of dress, followed by a lady who comes straight up to us.  “Colin,  Ella. Let's get moving”

The next 3 hours are filled with group and individual shots,  I'm pretty sure my eyes will not recover from the flashes,  I'm leaning against the refreshment table watching them doing some extra shots of Colin, they've had him remove his shirt,  and I flash back to our first meeting,  against a wall that chest against mine,  those arms with nothing but leather cuffs holding my wrists….

My memory is shook by a young lady beside me “Is he not the hottest thing to breathe?” I smile and look at her “You have no idea how much he doesn't need to hear that,  his ego is big enough as it is.”

She chuckles,  “You play with him?” I choke slightly,  if she only knew “Yeah,  I'm the newest member.” I watch as they have him stand legs parted, thumbs in  pockets,  head tilted so his hair falls forward,  electric blue eyes glancing at photographer,  with a model on her knees in front of him,  kneeling,  one hand on his abs the other on his chest.