Chapter 4

“You guys ready?” He looks at Adam and Doris. 
“Hell yeah.  Told Quinn to meet us at the bar after her shift, she'll be done around 11.”
I smile at Colin as he raises an eyebrow, I whisper “Adam's girl.  Be nice.” He lowers his head to my ear “Aren't I always?”
I laugh and slap him playfully.  “Oh so nice.”
Doris glares at us as we walk out the door, I take my side to Colin's left and she places herself in his right.  I used to get annoyed, but since he told me he loved me before leaving on his tour I've just dealt with the jealousy.  She'll either accept it or not.  I did what I could and I'm not fighting anymore.
We arrive at a little diner just up from the bar, they have late hours and cater to the bar crowd.  We order a pitcher of beer, a couple shots and our food.  Colin drags me onto his lap as we sit listening to the music
The food arrives and we are able to eat in peace.  The diner is between dinner and bar crowd so only a few people linger, a couple girls look at Colin and point looking at me disappointingly. I lean forward to pour another beer and sit back.  Colin grabs it and takes a cheeky swig.  “Hey! If you wanted another one you should of told me!” He laughs and kisses my collar bone, “Payment enough?”  I choke back my swig of beer and nod. 
“What do you guys think? Club? Colin stands while lifting me.  He sets me down beside him.
“Let's do this!” I smile, kind of excited I get to show him off as mine. 
We arrive at the club and everyone stares, but most of the people here have been fans since the beginning, one of the reasons we chose this bar to attend.  Colin could relax and get out at the same time without being mobbed.  It’s the club where I first saw him.  The memories flood back to me, and I smile up at him.  He looks at me quizzically, and I step on my tip toes kissing him. 
“Oh isn't that cute!” a feminine voice says over my shoulder, “Yes maybe she won't mope around anymore. “ a laughing Matt and Lisa greet us.  Colin shakes hands with Matt as he slaps him on the back. “Good to see you back man.  The little princess here was nothing but a sobbing mess the entire time you were gone.” I hiss at him while I hug Lisa.  “Shut it Matt, I wasn't that bad!”
Matt looks at Colin “She's right, she was worse!” The two boys start laughing while Lisa grabs me and yanks me onto the filling dance floor.
“So was the reunion what you were hoping for?” Lisa leans into me while we dance on the floor, I aim for a little more provocative movement and keep my eyes on Colin who is watching me while talking to Matt who is also acting like a security guard blocking him from fans.  Adam and Quinn are chatting off to the side and Doris is talking to the bartender tossing back shots stealing looks at Colin.
“Better” I look at my friend with that look of the cat who caught the canary.  She gasps, “I expect the juicy details Monday at break!!!”
“I don't kiss and tell!” I laugh. 
We spend the next few moments dancing when I decide to go get a drink.  Adam and Quinn join Lisa on the dance floor.
My skin is glistening and hot from dancing as I walk up beside Colin.  I glance at the girls staring at him and slide my arms around him..
He chuckles “I like when your possessive Kitten.  Makes me feel loved.”
I kiss his neck and smile.  “Well you are!”
He puts his arms around me, they are cool against my flushed skin.  I get the bartenders attention and while smiling at Colin I order.  “One, Sleep with me tonight.” I put the money down while Colin groans a laugh back.  “Yes.” He mutters into my neck. 
We sit for a while fielding questions and talking to friends and the manager of the club who would like us to play in a few weeks, give him enough time to advertise and sell tickets.  Colin is happy to agree to give a thank you to the guy who helped give him the break he needed. 
I smile at him and Lisa comes to grab me again, “Girls room!” and pulls me away before I have a chance. 
“What the hell Lisa” I laugh. 
“A girls gotta pee and I figure you did too!” She laughs “ And I wanted apologize, I totally used knowing you guys to get a hot guys number.  And damn he's hooot” she fans her face as I laugh.  Surprisingly the line up isn't long and I get in and out and freshen my make up.
As we get back to the bar Lisa grabs my arm. “ Who the fuck is that!”
She tries holding me back as I see familiar black and red hair trying to clamber all over Colin.  “FUCK that bitch!” I break free of Lisa's grip and I stride over to where Colin is trying to push her off of him.  She's getting at him “But we are meant to be together, drop the whore and come to someone who won't abandon you to travel alone.  I'll take care of your every need! COME ON COLIN WAKE UP! YOU'RE BETTER THAN HER” She goes mad!
Colin actually looks disturbed, and he doesn't see me come up.  I grab her shoulder and yank her off of him.
“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!!!” I whip her around in front of me and go on attack.  I start walking towards her menacing.  “I don't know who you are, or where you come from, but where I come from you don't throw yourself on someone else's boyfriend.”
She swings making contact with my cheek as she screams “He can do so much better than you whore.” My eyes darken, and I feel my blood boil, my face burns where she made contact and I taste blood from the corner of my mouth. I'm about to retaliate when Colin pulls me against him and security grabs her and pulls her from the venue.
Colin turns me towards him an oddly amused look in his eyes.  “Kitten, I know your claws are sharp but that was unnecessary.”
He rubs his thumb over my swelling lip and wipes the blood away “Though, you defending me is quite hot. “
I look at him finally coming down.  “Who the fuck is she Colin.”
“That my kitten is Tiffany.  The crazy fan I told you about.  She's never gone this mad though, and now I think I have enough for a retraining order. “ He lays a kiss on my forehead and looks at me “Ready to go home?”
I simply nod my head, I'm fuming and I'm not done with that bitch.  I know this won't be the end of it, I saw the crazed look in her eyes.  She's a woman obsessed. And that makes her dangerous.
Colin hails a cab.  His apartment isn't far, but he refuses to let me walk.  I'm shaking like a leaf and still furious.  I know Colin didn't do anything with her, and I know he's mine, but she tried to lay claim to my property.  And I know he's his own person, but I'm not the kind of person to let that lie.  It took me long enough to make him mine, and nothing is going to threaten that.
Colin pays the driver and helps me out.  My adrenaline is coming down and as I take a step forward and lean against the wall as he unlocks the door.  “Oh Kitten.” He sweeps me up and carries me into the apartment smiling “This is becoming a habit.” He looks at me a frown on his face as he looks at the bruising starting.  I smile and look at him with tired eyes. 
“I might get used to being carried everywhere. “
He puts me on the couch.  “No sleeping yet Kitten.  I want to make sure your ok.”
I watch him open his freezer, frown, pull out a bottle of vodka, pour a couple glasses two fingers deep, wrap the rest of the bottle in a towel and bring it over.  He passes me the wrapped bottle and I put it on my face.  He walks to the closet outside the bedroom, grabs a blanket.  He taps the couch and I swing my legs up and scooch down to give him room.
He lays behind me, one leg on the floor, his back against the couch arm and the other leg against the back of the couch.
He passes me my drink and cringes when I flinch downing it in one shot. “Easy Amber.” The way he says my name in the same tone as he says kitten helps relax me, and I lean back into his chest.
“Not exactly how I planned this evening.” He sighs  I look up at him “You mean wining and dining and a little bloodshed wasn't the plan?”
He looks at me confused then smiles.  “Only my girl could get into a bar brawl and make it sound sexy.” His eyes flash a deep blue, when I see this color my heart skips and I melt against him sighing.
“You ok?” His voice permeated with concern.  I pull the blanket up to my chest and tip my head back to kiss his cheek.
“Honestly?” He nods as I ask the question tightening his arms around me holding me like he's about to lose me, which honestly would never happen
“As long as I'm in your arms I'm better than ok.” His mouth comes down and in a half gentle half ravenous way he drives his mouth onto mine.  Avoiding the bruising but managing to make my lips swell from the brutal passion he lays onto them.  I moan against him and as he stops I plead with my eyes for him not to stop and he comes back to me. 
When he's gotten his fill of my lips he leans back again pulling me with him.
“I knew she was crazy, but I didn't realize how crazy.”
“Tell me about what happened?” I snuggle deeper into him to let him know I don't hold him responsible at all. 
“It started about the 5th concert in.  She'd been at the first couple I guess and after that decided she wanted ‘more’. She started buying the VIP & backstage passes.  We all started calling her the loonie after a while.  She started by threatening other fans, screaming that I was made for her and not one else.  She started getting pushy in her advances, and Amber, I never once have her the idea that I was available….” He pauses a moment
“I know.” And I actually do know, if he was lying he wouldn't be telling me this right now.  His silver blue eyes met mine and I feel him physically relax as I affirm to him with my eyes that yes, I truly know that he's faithful.
“I finally was brutally honest with her and told her there was no chance in hell, and no place for her in my life.  That I wasn't interested.  She went mad.  Police were called and she was escorted off the property.  Police said not much they could do because she hadn't assaulted anyone. “ His hand caresses my cheek for a moment and he sighs “She hadn't assaulted anyone yet…. Anyway I hadn't seen her for about 3 weeks then last night she was back.  That's why when I saw you beside her I freaked.  I was worried about you.  Now I see I didn't have to be, my little kitten is willing to use her claws.” He shifts me forward and pulls himself out from behind me. As he stands he puts his hand out to me to take and I do.  We walk hand in hand to the bedroom “Kitten, I'm so sorry you got hurt for me, and I promise to make it up to you if you let me.”
I look at him in awe, I go off the handle and here he is apologizing to me… my heart beats with nothing but love for him.  “There is nothing to be sorry for.” I lay my hand on his cheek to bring his eyes back to mine and lean forward to kiss him.  He returns it gently.  “ Yes there is and I'm making it up to you. And I'm going to admit your little antics were fucking hot.  Your mouth might be damaged but the rest of your body is mine to destroy tonight!” I shiver against him in anticipation of our evening.
His hands slowly move along my body catching the hem of my shirt lifting it off, and with a simple snap of his fingers my bra slides off exposing my breasts to him.  I reach for him and he breaks into a naughty smirk.  “No kitten.  This is me making it up to you.” He kneels in front of me, his mouth ravishing my sides and stomach.  I dig my hands into his hair and moan.  His hands move to my waist band sending lightning bolts from my very core to every nerve tip in my body.  He moves slowly, lasciviously, along every inch.  I want more, but I also want to join. I move my hands to touch his shoulders and back “Tut – tut kitten, I said no.” I groan in frustration and he chuckles against my stomach.  “Patience my sweet, patience, you'll get everything you desire in time.”
“Colin, please….” My voice is nothing but a whisper, cracking with the rapture that is encircling me.
He grabs my waist band undoes them and pulls my pants off.  He groans with the revelation that I chose not to wear underwear.  He lifts me from my legs and places me on the bed edge.  Still kneeling in front of me, fully dressed.  He slides his fingers along the contour of my legs, his mouth following behind.  I arch against him as he finds my soft spots behind my legs and on my ankles.  His mouth drives me crazy and when I don't think I can take anymore he moves back up, placing one of my legs on each of his arms, he pushes up gently so he can get his hands under my ass. He kisses my inner thighs slowly, with such eroticism that I'm no longer coherent.  I gasp loudly as his mouth grabs into my small sensitive and inflamed center, I instinctively tighten my legs against him.  He grabs my ass tighter as I swell against his mouth.  The sounds that fill my ears should be perverse, but they work towards me coming closer and closer to pure ecstasy.  He pulls me harder against him as he groans, I buck against each lick and each suckle.  Finally I scream out his name as I get off. He pulls back from me and glares, his eyes mad with infatuation, and something that resembles ownership.  I move backwards as he pulls his clothes off, and keep my legs open, wet and ready for him to come to me.  I allow my eyes to flare at him the lust he fills me with and reflect the drive that I have for him.  He crawls on the bed up to me in a predatory way, a cat ready to kill its mouse.  I slide my hands along his arms and up to his shoulders, and into his hair.  I'm not caring, and will deal with the pain of the smashed lip in the morning.  I drive my mouth onto his as I pull him into me with my legs wrapped around his waist.  I pull his body deep into mine, crying out as he enters my already sensitive area’s.  
We match each other in fevered thrusts “Colin! Take what's yours.” I cry out against his chest, “I already have, your mine, forever.” His words drive me to unleash myself I thrust madly against him, and organism again, dragging him with me.  “Amber!” his voice is nothing but a strangled thread against my chest. 
He pulls off of me his electrified, cloudless sky blue eyes still filled with wantonness and desire.  “Am I forgiven?”
“Yes.  Oh God yes.” I curl into his side.  He didn’t need forgiving, but my words seem to comfort him, and that makes me content.  As long as Colin is happy my would is complete.
We curl up beside each other under the covers and I drift into sleep while held against his chest.