Chapter 2

Finally shift is over and its time to get ready for the concert.  I ducked out of the office ahead of Matt and Lisa, I normally hang out after work but it's Friday, and I have just one and a half hours to be at the concert doors. 
Once home I pull out a burgundy fitted crop top that accents my bare waist and a deep v that deepens  my breasts cleavage. The jeans I slide on intensify the curve of my hips, and I slide on a pair of heels to finish the look.  I throw my hair into a high positioned pony tail, keeping my back and shoulders clear of my hair, it will be hot enough as it is, if I have my way.  I shiver at the thought of Colin brushing his lips along my collar bone.  I fix my makeup, heavy eyeliner, smoky eyeshadow, and a red lipstick to finish the view.  I grab a quick bottle of beer and down it before heading out.
The atmosphere is crazy.  I remember the first concert where Colin grabbed my attention and never let go.  I think of our story from there on and smile.  It's been a challenge, and it's come full circle as I plan to take his full attention again.  I give my ticket to the clerk, who gives me my stub back and I'm in.  I walk into the arena sitting and take my spot.  I smile at some of the roadies and put my finger to my mouth to tell them to shh and not let him know I'm there.  They nod.
A young lady takes a spot beside me and looks me over.  She is dressed in a sliced rock shirt and mini skirt.  Her hair is dyed black on top and blood red at the tips.  She rolls her eyes at me and looks back at the stage…. Ok then….
Soon the arena is plunged into darkness and with a flash of pyrotechnics Colin is on the stage singing.  He moves to the front of the stage and looks down.  His eyes met mine and the world dissipates.  It's him and me, I smile and he gets a strange look for a moment…. Well that was weird…. Quickly his look changes and he smiles at me, his eyes flashing with insane passion. The rest of the show is spent with him staring at me.  The lady beside me glaring at me.  The hatred in her eyes feels uncomfortably dangerous. 
As the last song ends the crowd starts screaming for an encore, and Colin gets a cheeky smile on his lips, he walks to the edge of the stage. 
“I think we can figure out an encore for you.  Seeing as we have a very special member in our audience tonight.  What do you say Amber? We haven't done this song since I left on tour….” He lets his voice fade as he walks towards the edge of the stage.  The heat I feel in my face is a combination of the predatory eyes on mine, and the stage sensation from the woman standing beside me. Though Colin doesn't look at anyone but me waiting for my answer.  He challenges me with his look “You haven't forgotten the lyrics have you kitten?” He purrs into the Mic.  The crowd erupts! I laugh and shake my head.  He laughs and nods to security who come over and help me over the gate separating the crowd from the stage. 
As he pulls me onto the stage his hand doesn't let go and his eyes sparkle.  He is happy and in his glory.  He puts the Mic beside him to kiss me and mumbles against my lips “very naughty kitten, and I'll punish you in due course.” My body vibrates in anticipation of his punishment.
The music starts and his eyes met mine, his free arm pulling me against him.  There is no space left between us as we merge our voices.  The song doesn't last near looking enough, but still feels like it lasts an eternity.  Colin is finally home and in my arms.  Nothing could possibly ruin this moment.  As the song ends the crowd becomes wild, and as the lights come on we exit the stage to the yells of excitement from the crowd. 
Backstage everything is almost silent as my ears ring from the concert.  Colin hasn't let go of me since we left the stage.  He looks down at me and gets an evil smile.  “We need to shower kitten. “
“But I wasn't on stage lon….” My sentence is cut short by his lips finding mine, and his hands sliding up the skin on my waist
“You can't dress like that after this long of me not seeing you” his voice husky against my neck.  His breath sending shivers and the anticipation of what the rest of the night is to bring.  I smile at him. 
“My place is closer, and I have a nice shower you can use. “ I tug his hand and we exit the back door of the arena.  The cold air blasts against my skin as we walk out the door and I shiver.  Colin wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.  I look up at him and drown in his eyes.  I'm thankful my apartment is only 3 blocks from the venue. We don't say anything on the walk back enjoying each other's company holding onto each other as you would something you wouldn't every give up. Your most precious item.
I open the door to my apartment, and as my door closes, I'm pushed against the wall, hands lift me so I'm able to wrap my legs around his waist.  I flick my shoes off and work at unbuttoning his shirt.  The urgency in our actions screaming through our hands. 
He growls against my neck as he pulls my shirt over my head.  His mouth finds the swell of my breasts, I take in a huge breath as he sucks on the sensitive nipple, I buck against him as his hair tickles my sides.  His hands slide to the waist band of my pants “Easy kitten, this will be fast enough as it is.  It's been too long.” The meaning of his words have me grabbing for his belt and undoing it.  He carries me into the bathroom. 
Smiling his eyes flash.  “You were right about the shower!” He leaves my side for a moment while we kick off the rest of our clothes and he turns on the water, he drags me under the spray with him.  The warm water chills my flaming skin and his mouth contours my body.   I pull his head back up to meet his lips with mine.  Our hair sticks to our faces as the water streams over us.  I moan as I latch my legs around his waist again bringing him home.  He fills me completely and he moans as I shift my hips into a rhythmic pattern.  His mouth trails kisses along my shoulder and neck.  We take each other to a 7th heaven.  Our bodies burn against each other as the steam from the shower mixes around us.  He grunts in satisfaction and holds me against the cold wall of the shower.  He looks at me slightly bashful and gives me a half smile “Sorry…” I laugh and hug him… “For what! I missed you.  That was…. Perfect”
He sets me down in the shower and I smile. I grab the bar of soap and start running it along his body.  He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.  “What are you doing?”
“Spoiling you.” I lean forward and kiss the indent at the bottom of his neck.  He smiles and leans back “Careful, I might get used to this and never let you leave the shower. “ His eyes glimmer playfully.  I smile as my hands go over his body mixing water and suds.  “God kitten, I missed your touch.” I smile and turn him around, my hands slide over his tattoo and I massage his tense muscles as I lather his back. He groans in happiness. And turns back around taking the soap from my hands.
“My turn.” He doesn't smile but his eyes speak every word in his silent way.  His hands caress my body inch by inch. He spends time on my breasts, then he puts the soap down, letting his hands feel over all my inches, letting the soap wash off, he smiles mischievously, and slides a hand between my legs. “Colin what are you…. Ooh”
His hand finds my soft gentle spot and starts stroking, his hand moves with expert speed and knowledge, I lean back against the wall, he watches my face for cues and when he knows he has me there he pushes me over the edge while capturing my scream on his lips. The satisfied look on his face as he turns off the water is priceless.  “Now I feel better. “ He smiles and tosses me a towel. He grabs his pants and heads to the couch.
“I don't know about you but I'm starving” I laugh as I come out wearing a t-shirt and underwear, “should we order in?”
“Kitten, the only place we are going is my place, and that's just so I can get changed.  Pack for the weekend”
I smile, fill up midnights bowl and put a new bottle into his auto waterer. I go to my room throw on some black scrubs and a bra with my t, and pack a few things, making sure to grab a couple sexy items, and work clothes for Monday.  I grab my phone charger, a few necessities from the bathroom and head out.  I smile as I look at Colin sleeping on my couch.  I put my bag down, grab a blanket cover him and turn off the lights.
I wake up a couple hours later when he crawls into the bed.  “I thought it had all been a dream and I was in another hotel room when I woke up.” He speaks in a rough and groggy tone “Then your damn cat jumped on my face.  I figure I'm safer in here.” I smile and turn towards him.  “For now you are.  But once you really wake up, you're in trouble”. I snuggle into his chest and we both quickly fall back to sleep.