Chapter 9

I'm awoken by the feeling of Colin's hands touching my back gently, his fingers barely touching the skin of my lower back, they caress the outline of my underwear across my rear, and play with the edges of the fabric.  I feel his eyes wandering over me as I lay on my stomach.  He is propped up on his other arm, while touches me.  His hand casually moves my underwear half way down my cheeks, his fingers blazing a trail of flame along my skin.  I moan and shiver in response to his touch and he responds by coating me in more touch.  His hand slips between the fabric of my underwear and my soft skin, he tickles the very edge of my swelling and heated sensual spots.  His fingers have me buck against him, he pulls my underwear the rest of the way off, and returns to stroking me, I respond and widen my legs for him, allowing him more access.  He leans his forehead onto my shoulder and as his hair caresses my side he plunges his fingers into my wet sleek core, groaning.  My breathing is all I hear along with feeling nothing but his expert hand driving me further and further.  He moves himself to between my legs and lifts my ass with his hands, positioning himself he comes to me and fills me in a dominating fashion.  He grabs my hair in one hand, and positions my wrist on my back locking me in place.  My ass high and stomach on the bed, he thrusts against me, hitting the most precious of areas hidden within me, I coat him, our bodies responding to the passion ignited in our souls.  I crack and bite the pillow as Colin continues to take what's his as I shudder against him, violently gripping him as all my muscles tense and release.  By the time he's finished I'm panting exhausted and unable to speak.  Every time we touch he takes me to new heights I've never been.  I know I will never tire of this man, I look at him through my bangs as he lays back down beside me. “Gmorning” I manage to mumble.  “Good morning kitten.” He smiles at me while laying on his back.
I stretch out and playfully slap him “you couldn't let me sleep huh?”
He says nothing but his crystal eyes glimmer playfully at me, and he kisses my shoulder.  I sigh happily, and swing my legs out of bed, after locating my underwear I head to the shower.  I let the water cast over me, I am sad today has come, it's necessary, but I don't want to leave.  I feel his hand on me reaching around the shower curtain and pinching my butt, “Don't use all the hot water” I laugh “I'm just getting out” I shut the water off and get out, my eyes meet his and I'm not fast enough to hide my emotions and he questions me “Kitten?” I smile “I'm just thinking about food! You shower I'll make breakfast.”
I know he isn't mistaken but I can't tell him the truth, it's to much.
While he showers I go to the kitchen, open the fridge and get out the fixings for omelets, when Colin gets out, and joins me in the kitchen I'm humming to myself frying the eggs.  He leans against the threshold to the room with darkened eyes.  I plate the two egg dishes and turn to him, I put the plates on the counter and try to catch his gaze, he's staring at the sink back splash as if the granite is the most interesting thing in the world.
“Colin, hey, look at me." He lifts his overshadowed  eyes, there he goes again closing me off from any chances of reading what's going on in his head "You know as well as I do I need to go back to my apartment.  Its not that I want to go.  I have to.  I have to show I’m not scared of some little twit.  This has been the best week of my life." His eyes change for a moment showing agreement to my statement "But this..." I wave my hand around his apartment "Should because we’ve made it to this point, that it wasn’t thrust on us, forced.  I’m scared that by us keeping at this point and not finding it on our own you may end up hating me because you feel obligated to me.  I’m not with you to domesticate you. I love you for everything you are." I sigh at Doris' words that have kept at the back of my mind "I want this to come more than anything, but we have to do it at our own pace."

I watch him standing  in front of me, he drops his gaze to the floor, and my heart falls with it.  Is this it, because of my choices? Oh God please don’t let this be it.  I have enough memories to last me a lifetime, but I want to spend my lifetime with him making memories.....