Chapter 39

Tori POV

I slowly opened my eyes. The room is white. I realize that I'm in the hospital. I look around. I see Cameron and... My parents. I rubbed my eyes. Yep, they are really here. My body is really sore. I see Cam waking up.

" Cam!" I whisper. My voice hurts.

Cam turned to me, " Tori! Oh my God!" He hugs me.

" Ow." I said. I see that I have a cast and so much bruises and cuts. I see a doctor come in.

" Ah. Victoria. You shouldn't be driving at 16." the doctor, chucked.

" Ok." I said. The doctor took some test on me and left.

" Cam. I'm thirsty." I said. My throat is really dry. He laughs.

" Not like that. C'mon I'm not messing around." I said after I realize what I said. He gave me a water bottle and I chugged it.

" Dang. You weren't kidding." Cam said. I laughed. My voice sounded better.

" Where is our parents here?" I asked.

" They want to say sorry and try to act as real parents." Cam said. I laughed. Cam looked at me.

" Wait? For real?" I said. Cam nodded.

Matthew POV

* Skip to the day that Tori woke up *

Everyone was here and talking about Tori. About how nice, pretty, care, and all that stuff. I felt so bad.

Nash' s phone went off.

" Hello?" Nash said.

" That's awesome. I'll tell them." Nash continues.

" Guys! Tori is awake! Let's go!" Nash shouts. They all left but Emily stopped and looked at me.

" Matt. Even tho I really want to punch the heck out of you right now, you should come. I know Tori will be shocked but you need to say sorry." Emily said.

" Why would I say sorry? She tried to lie about Minny." I said, crossing my arms.

" Tori is the girl that would care about other people's feelings and not hers. She cares about you, Matt. Do you know how long she cried and said that she regret saying what she told you? She doesn't what your heart to be broken. Because her heart is broken to much." Emily said, walking out.

I'm left in the living room, thinking. Tori still cares about me?

Tori POV

My parents apologized and I forgive them. The guys came and they hugged me.

" I really slept for that long!" I said.

" Yup." They all said.

" You almost missed your birthday." Cam said.

" Wait! It was about to be her birthday!" Nash said.

" Yea. In one more day." I said.

" We have to celebrate!" Jack J. said.

" Um. No. I'm good." I said.

" Nope. You're leaving the hospital today so tomorrow,you can get ready." Cam said. I groan.

.

Everyone left expect Cam. I was on my phone. Cam went to get food. The door opened and I thought it was Cam but no. And it's not Matt either. It's Annabeth.

" Hey, bestie. How you been? " She said.

" It was good until you came." I said.

" Ouch. That hurts so much." She said, fake crying. She came up to me and slapped my face.

" Listen, you think you are safe. Well, Tony is out there, looking for you. I have been searching for you too. And I found you. And it looks like another person is out to get you. So don't get your hopes up and think that the guys will protect you. I can make them turn on you even what's her name? Emily. Oh and Dani. " Annabeth said.

" What have I done to you?" I shouted.

" You were brought to life so I'm here to end it." Annabeth said, she begins to choke me. I'm trying to get out but I'm too weak.

" Get off of her!" I hear someone yell. Annabeth chokes me again. The room is getting darker. I can barely breath. Next thing I knew, I blacked out.

Matthew POV

I kept think of Tori. I decided to go.

I'm walking to Tori's room and I see Annabeth choking her.

" Get off of her!" I yell. I see Annabeth turn to me but chokes Tori again. I try to put Anna off and Cam walks in. He drops whatever he has and pull Anna off. The machine does that beeping sound.

" No." I said. I see Anna walking to the door, I grab her.

" What is wrong with you?" I yelled. I see Cam crying, trying to call the doctors.

" Doing my job." Anna said. The doctors came rushing in. Getting Tori. I felt tears coming down my face.

" Cam! Anna is going to jail." I said.

" What? No, babe." Anna said.

" Shut up. I'm done with you. You killed someone. That's against the law." I said, smirking. Anna was pleading and crying. The police came in and took Anna.

I took them what happened and they left.

" Dude. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." I said to Cam. He was trying to wipe his tears away.

" It's ok. My sister always care about others, not herself. Somehow, she always gets hurt." Cam said.

Hours later, the doctor came in.

" Victoria Dallas. She is alive. I'm just testing some more test on her and see if she is okay. She can still leave later on." the doctor said, walking out.

" Matt. I'm glad that you saved my sister." Cam said.

" But she almost di-" I was cut off.

" I mean if you didn't come, Anna would have gotten away with it and there would be no way of saving my little sister." Cam said. I nodded. I replayed that moment in my head over and over again.

I hope that Tori is gonna be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the chapter is short and kinda sucks. It's late at night. And I am tired-ish.

Thank you for over 600 reads!!!

* breaks out awesome dance moves *

I was so happy that my mom asked if I was okay...