Chapter 12

Tori POV

*Skips to the day to go to Magcon*

Today is the today. I'm going to Magcon with the guys and Emily. I have been waiting for this day. I was running around in the room and I fell on my bed. I closed my eyes and someone was on top of me.

" Well, Sleeping Beauty. We have to."

I open my eyes and saw Matt. I got up and leaned in, ready for a kiss, but Cam interrupted. Yea, Matt and I was really close and our second date was amazing, but I still don't know if I'm his girlfriend. We told the guys and Emily about Matt and I. Taylor,Jack G., and Carter looked sad. What?

" Um before you make out with my sister, Matt. We need to go." Cam said. We got up and I grabbed my stuff. I always check my room and see if I missed something. I always feel like I do.

* At airport *

We finally made it. We came early like 20 minutes early so we decided to wait.

I saw Tony. Oh no. He is coming. I look away, hoping he didn't come. I held Matt's hand tight. " Tori. What's wrong?" Matt said.

" Hey, Tori. I miss you." Tony said. He was close to me. I felt Matt's hand left go. I turn to see a bunch of guys holding him back. He is trying to get out. Tony was close to my face now. Where is Cam? Where is the guys? Where is Emily?

" Tony! What are you doing?" I yelled. We are at an airport, where is the security? " Tori. You know I loved you right? Say you love me!" he yelled. " No, Tony. You are a jerk!" I spit on his face.

" Bad, tori. But what is gonna happen to Matt?" He looked at me then Matt. Matt was pinned to a pole. " Matt! Matt!" I scream. Tony walked over to Matt and took out a gun. I couldn't move, I was cuffed to something.

Tony looked at me and held the gun to Matt's head. I see Matt mouthed the words I will always love you. BOOM!!! A gun was fired.

" Tori! Tori! Wake up!" I woke up. What? I look around. I'm in an airplane. The dream felt so real. I look to see Matt worried.

" Tori, are you okay?"

" Yea, why?" I wasn't okay, Tony could still be after me.

" You were screaming and sweating."

" Um. It's just a bad dream."

" You wanna talk about it?"

" Nah, I'm fine." I wanted to talk about it. But I'm afraid that Matt will get worried.

We finally made it to the hotel. So. much. fans.

" Okay, everyone listen! Here is the room list! Cam and Nash. Emily and Mahogany. Taylor and Carter. Aaron and Shawn. Jack and Jack. Matt and Tori..."

After, I heard that I was roomed with Matt, I was daydreaming. Or was it spaced out?

" Tori? "

" Wha- What?"

" Were you thinking about me?" Matt said in like the cutest baby voice ever. I blushed and we walked to our room. It was huge!

" I call this bed!" I screamed and jumped to the bed closest to the window. Our hotel was near the beach so yea. " Why don't we sleep in the same bed?" Matt pout. He came closer and wrapped his arm around me.

A question was always in my head. " Um. Matt?" If you didn't know, we stopped using nicknames. " Yea, Tori?"

" Um.. Why? Out of all those girls, why would you date me? I'm so imperfect. So of those girls out there, they are near perfection."

Matt let go of me and stood in front of me. I was kinda shorter than him. He lifted my chin up and said," Those girls, out there. They don't make me feel the way I feel when I'm with you. When I'm with you, I can feel fireworks and butterflies inside. You are beautiful inside and out. " I blushed. I looked away so he wouldn't see.

" Tori. I love it when you blush." I turn my face and he lifts up my chin. He starts leaning in and I do too. We had a passionate kiss. I'm blushing again!

" Tori. Will you be my girlfriend?"

" Hmmm. Let me think." He looked shocked. I tried to hold my laughter then I light smacked him arm. " Of course, I will." I saw his face brighten. Gosh, he is so hot! I hope I didn't say that out loud.