Chapter 4

Cameron POV

* 2 days later*

I was finally going home. I hope tori is okay. Imma tell her the news.

I walk through the door. " Oh, son. We miss you so so much!" mom said.

" Yea. Um, where's Tori?"

" Oh, that sweetheart! In her room with Emily. But no need for them. Tell me everything. Let me get your dad."

" Oh, I need to talk to her."

" Uhhh, let me get her and Emily"

" Ok."

I see her walking to her room with a fast pace.

Tori POV

My mom walked in.

" Listen here, ugly! Your handsome, famous, rich brother is here! You better not tell him anything!"

" Fine,whatever!" I see her fix her hair and walk back to her room.

"EMILY, CAMERON IS HERE!!!!"

We ran downstairs.

Cameron POV

I see her run downstairs. I was so happy, I ran to her and hugged her. I began to feel tears.

" Tori, please don't cry."

" I know, I'm just so happy!"

I see Emily and she hugs me. Emily is like a sister to Tori and me. " Um, tori, I need tell you something." Her smile dropped.

" Tori it's good news! You and Emily are doing to the next Magcon with us!"Both of them said, " YAAASSSS!!!!!"

She was so happy. " What is that noise!?" Dad screams.

" Um, Tori is happy to see me, dad!"

" Oh, my boy...er... man, Cameron!"

" Nice save dad!"

Tori just laughed. " Tori and Emily, wanna go to the park?"

" Yeah!"

I drove them to the park. Tori felt so free and happy, I'm glad.     " Hey! Tori!" I didn't know who said that but a girl walked to her. I spied to make sure that tori was okay. I walked a littler closer to hear.

" What are you doing here, Annabeth!"

" Um, I heard your so cute brother is back!"

" Annabeth, leave him alone. You are just gonna use him to get famous!"

" Yea, I know. But he is gonna fall in love with me. I'm hot and you're not."

" You're more like a dead fish!" Tori yelled.

" Anna. Leave Tori, Cam, and me ALONE!" Emily was angry. So was Tori. I can tell that tori and Emily never liked her. I walked over there and said," Yo. Tori! Emily! What's wrong?"

" Oh, Cam-" Tori was cut off by Annabeth.

" Hey, Cam. Can we take a pic?" I see Tori, she was saying no cam no. " Um sorry. But I really have to go with Tori and Emily."

" Ahhh..." She came closer to me and gave me her phone number," Maybe... You should call me and you know maybe make-out or something."

" Um, okaaay" That was very weird, I could see her fake hair falling out. I walk to the car with my sister and Emily.