Chapter 35

Cameron POV

" We are her friends." Matt said. It was true.

" Yea. Sorry, Tay. I'm just..." I trailed off.

" Bro. It's okay. You are just looking out for your sister." he said.

Later on, I went see Tori. I knocked and Emily opened.

" Hey... Not to be rude but why are you here?" Emily said.

" I heard about the break up." I said. She nodded and let me in. I walked to Tori's room. I heard songs playing but I don't know what it is called. I opened the door.

I look to see my broken sister, on the bed. I hugged her and comfort her.

" Cam..." Tori said.

" It's ok. But why are you crying so much?" I said.

" About everything. Parents. Bullies. Troubles. I'm letting everything out." Tori said. My little sister is stronger than me. She managed to smile and laugh.

I looked at her wrist. " Tori...." I said. She looks at me then her wrist.

" Cam... don't worry. I haven't did it in a long time." She said, forcing a smile. I couldn't take it. Seeing my little sister so hurt. I began to feel the tears.

Tori POV

* One week later *

I kinda lost contact with the guys. I tried to avoid them as much as I can. Dani and Emily started to go to their boyfriend's house instead so I'm mostly alone. I'm happier now.

I decided to go to Starbucks. I put on my skinny jeans and a loose shirt. What? I may have lost a lot of weight but I still like loose shirts.

I walked in and saw that girl. Um. What's her name?

Minny

Ugh. I placed my order and sat at a table. I can hear her talking on the phone. She is loud.

" Yea. Matt is so clueless." She said. I started to listen more. I took my phone out and recorded her loud talking. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on. I feel like a spy.

My order was called and I grabbed it. When I walked back, Minny stopped talking. I saw her leave Starbucks. Should I follow? Nah, I'm to lazy.

I finished and left. Once I stepped into the apartment, I hear noises. Oh, frick. I walked upstairs and I heard it in Dani' s room. I walked in.

" You gotta be freaking kidding me." I mumbled. Dani and Carter is kissing. Nothing nasty. But weird.

I walked to my room and planned to listen to the recording.

I know... Hahaha.....I'm surprised that Taylor kissed me at the party..... Matt? He is only a desperate loser.... Yea..... My plan.... Oh. My plan is too use Matt for his fame. I'll get all the guys even Taylor. I can feel this working. Matt, again, is clueless...

My order was called, blah blah blah. Recording stopped. Woah, Minny has a basic plan to ruin the guys.

I planned to tell the guys. I walked to Nash' s house because Emily told me that everyone was there, expect Carter and Dani. Well, duh. I walked to Dani' s room and said," Lets go to Nash' s place." I walked out and went to my car. Yas. I got a car now! Even if I'm still 16. My Birthday is about to come in a week. I see Dani and Carter get in my car. Whatever. I drove off.

I knocked and Cam opened the door. He gave me the bone-crushing hug. I hugged back. I walked inside and guess who I saw. Minny. I smirked. Matt was playing with her hair. I'm a bit jealous.

Matthew POV

Minny and I are becoming really close. But I still felt something missing. I saw Tori looking at us. She looked away. Minny was on her phone. The guys was minding their own business... Wait! Tori is here!

" Tori!" I shouted, causing Minny to jump. I got up and hugged Tori, everyone started to hug Tori. I look back and saw Minny. She looks mad. I walk back to her and kissed her cheek.

" I have to go." She said and left. I look to see Tori. She had that beautiful smile.

" So how you been?" Taylor said, awkwardly.

" Um. I guess that I'm doing great now. Um. I have something to show you, guys." Tori said. She pulled out her phone and I guess, a recording was on. It sounded a lot like Minny.

" Who is that?" Carter said.

" Matt's girl, Minny." Tori said. I was mad and confused. I didn't want to believe it. When the recording stopped, I was angry.

" You gotta be kidding me. Did you really think I was gonna believe you, Tori? " I yelled. She was taken back.

She yelled back," Why would I lie, Matt? Huh? I'm only trying to help you."

" It doesn't matter. All you do is cause problems like this one. " I yelled. Everyone began to back away.

" You know what Matt! You caused the problems. All you do is blame it on me." She yells back.

" Maybe that's true. But I don't care." I said.

" Well, you should. Because this is why we can't be together." She said and walks out. I stood there until I felt a slap on my cheek.

" You jerk! My best friend was only trying to help you, trying to help all of us. All you do is yell at her!" Emily yells. I see Dani and Nash trying to calm her down. Cam looks mad too. Taylor was looking down.

Tori POV

When I was driving, all I thought about was Matt and our argument. I wanted to be with Matt but we get mad at each other. It's like a unstoppable war. I was caught up in the thought so much that I didn't notice that I was hit. Everything went black.