Chapter 2

Cameron Dallas POV

I hanging out with the guys, making vines, and YouTube videos. Nash and I went get some food then I get a phone call.

" Hang on Nash, my sister is calling."
Cam: Hello?
Tori: Cam!

She sounded like she was crying.
Cam: What's wrong, Tori?
Tori: Everything. Our parents are drunk. I'm bullied everyday. I feel alo-
Cam: It's gonna be okay. Tori, listen to me. I'm coming home in just 2 more days. Can you handle it?
Tori: Yea. I handled it my whole life.
Cam: Ha. Okay, tori. Don't worry. I love you.
Tori: I love you too.

She hanged up. " Cam, what's wrong with your sister?" I really didn't tell the whole story about how she was treated, but I might as well do it. " I'll tell you and the rest about it. " We walked back, I can tell Nash is very impatient. But they might not like this.

" Okay, guys! It's time I tell everyone the story about my sister."

Everyone just stared at me.

" Okay, tori, my sister, hates her life. She is shy and sensitive. Her only friend is Emily. She is bullied everyday. My parents treated her differently and its not good. She hates showing her body because of her flaws. So she wears hoodies and jeans most of her life. She is very insecure about everything. "

" How would people treat her like this? You're her brother. You're Cameron Dallas! People should treat her like a queen!" I heard Nash say.

" I don't know..." I said.

" Do you think she can come to our next Magcon tour?" Shawn said.

" I don't know. She will miss school and all that stuff."

" So, she will feel better and invite her friend too. Doesn't matter if she miss school. We can home-school her. And her friend."

" I'll tell her when I get back home."
Tori's POV

I couldn't help but cry. Emily said she sleeping over for a month. I was happy. She doesn't care if the whole world is against me, she stands up for me. There was a knock on the door and I ran to the door. " Hey, Emily!"

" Hey, I'm sorry about what happened."

" It's okay. I have my best friend here and my brother is coming in two more days."

We ran in my room and talked about everything.