trailer one for after sumer break

Summer fun

KC's and max's swimming trip.

No one's veiw

Kaylon sat alone in the small yellow and green kiddy pool with pink flower designs. He slowly made his way around the 2 by 2 foot pool. The back yard was somewhat shady. As Sam walked out of the back door to find a small Kaylon spashing in the childs pool he got him.

"KC are you having fun in the child pool?" Sam questioned Kaylon whom gentle looked up to see Sam in the door frame.

"Hello Sam! I'm not having that much fun Max said I can't go inside for another hour!" Kaylon replied. Jumping out of the child pool and rushing to Sam. Hugging the taller male gently Kaylon felt happy.

The smile quickly went away when Sam said smiling widely with his eyes shining. "KC do you want to come with me outside?"

"Won't Max be angry if I leave?" Kaylon replied with a worried look spreading throughout his small face. Well Max made his way from the window to the back door.

"You passed my test Kaylon!" Max hollerd jumping out of the house. Darting to stand beside Kaylon.
"You can go outside with me pick a spot any spot at all!" Max finished squishing Kaylon's pettiet body into his.

"Really Max you'll take me with you outside of the yard?!" Kaylon exclaimed throughing his arms around Max's neck planting a small peck on his lips. Max's serious look faded into a small smile followed by a slight lush colored blush. Max looked down at the small man and licked his lip's. Followed by Kaylon planting his plump lips against Max's lips. Max in return moved his head back and smashed his lips into Kaylons. Plump lips squeezing his 'bubble but' roughly.

"Hehe mmh Kc's making moves!" Sam yelled in between his light laughter.

"Sam?" Max called loosening his grip on Kaylon.

"Y...yes?." Sam replied stuttering slightly.

"Shut the fuck up!... And Kaylon I want you to pack some food." Max said walking away from Kaylon and pass Sam.

"Okie!" Kaylon responded running to the white, and brown small kitchen with amazing lighting he got his stuff ready to make food for the three of them.

"You fucktard........" Sam said kicking the red wooded tree. As Max approached from around the coner he watched him rapidly kick the tree.

"Sam!" Max yelled now in front of Sam slapping him so hard it echoed for a brief moment. "Sam will you dare act against me?... You know who I'll be right!?"