Chapter Twenty One: Oh No

Night approached, my fairies had brought over the cloaks a while back.

We stood up on a rooftop.

"How about instead of those snowballs, my fairies can put them into a temporary coma."

Jack raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You know, because they'll be laughing. Surely they have gear on them like those... radios?"

Jack smirked, "You seem pretty ruthless.."

"Shut up." I nudged him and whistled the tune, two of my fairies flying over to me, "Put them into comas, but make it last for ten minutes only." The fairies did as they were told and the guards collapsed to the ground.

"Ten minutes?" Jack asked.

"We don't wanna be here too long." I said as I jumped down to the scene, Jack following behind.

"Remind me what we're doing here."

"Well, nightmares are common when something traumatizing happens. Just want to make sure Pitch didn't have anything to do with this." I looked in the body bags, Jack peeked, but I closed it before he could see, "It's kind of gruesome.. You shouldn't look."

"Why do you get to look then?"

"I'm the Spirit of Death, I'm used to seeing these things, Jack. Can you look around for anything..?"

Jack nodded and went out searching.

I opened the body bag again and I covered my mouth and covered it and quickly backed away.

Jack rushed over, "What? What is it?"

"Their bodies.."

Jack looked over to me then opened the body bag, "Oh no.."