Coma, and pains of a real family.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

-

"GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE UNTIL I SEND A MAID TO FETCH YOU!! YOU SELFISH LITTLE BRAT!!"

I ran to my room and locked the door. Tears spilled from my eyes as I ran to my sleeping companion. He looked at me and liked my tear stained cheeks. I didn't know what I did to upset him but whatever it was, I know that I didn't do it.

"Why... why does he... h-hate me?"

-

I sat outside my home watching the fireworks go off from my home.

"It'll be blue.... red.... white.... then repeat." I muttered, sadness filled my heart as I slowly walk back into my house. I was tired with this so I took some NyQuil and went to bed, Finally falling into an uneasy rest.

//End of Memory's\\

(Feliciano's Pov)

I sat next to Matteo and held his hand as I stroked his bandaged head. Lovino fell asleep curled up next to the Canadian refusing to leave his side. I don't blame him I did that last week. I let out a tired sigh and looked at the calendar.

The world meeting was last month, which was April. The mafia is still looking for America, France and England since they weren't at their shared home in England or at England's original home either.

They are checking France and America for them, the rest are searching here and standing guard outside the room. We made sure to give them a list of who is allowed to see Matteo besides the doctors and nurses.

I just pray that Matteo wakes up soon cause Lovino had stopped talking to other nations except for me, Antonio, Gilbert, Ludwig, Roderich, Eliza, Kiku and Leon... everyone else he just shut's them out. Lovino doesn't yell at Ludwig, Gilbert or Antonio. I am growing concern at this.

Ludwig hardly sleeps because he and Ivan are looking for the three. He is getting short tempered and isn't worried about being neat any more! He is working to hard now and everyone is worried.

Antonio isn't smiling anymore, he hardly eats because he says 'I want to eat with out whole family.... with Matthew...' before he cries. I know that he isn't sleeping either, I catch walking around at night mumbling about Matthew will walk through the front door and smile.

Gilbert stopped eating and sleeping. He hasn't came out of his room, he is easily angered. Gilbird has to sleep with Kuma in Eliza's room. I worry that Gilbert is going to do something that he would regret later on.

Roderich stopped playing the piano, no music played in the house without anyone thinking of the Canadian. The house that once was filled with laughter and beautiful music, now is eerie and quiet. I worry for Roderich.

Eliza stopped hitting people with her frying pan. She is taking care of Kuma and Gilbird but she can't bring herself to make pancakes for Kuma. She can't bring herself to walk passed Matteo's room without crying. I miss her smile as well.

Kiku stopped talking completely, he hasn't picked up a single book that he likes to read. He cries in his room, that he has been staying in ever since Matteo was hurt, when he thinks that nobody is listening. I can't read his emotions anymore, not like before.

Leon has one of Matteo hoodies with him. I catch him curled up to Kiku at night, the two would curl around Matteo's sweater and tears would fall in their sleep as their hands are clasped together for comfort.

I stopped smiling, I haven't eaten pasta, or anything, ever since we had learned that Matteo was in a coma. I can't bring myself to look at Maple syrup or anything that is related to Canada without crying. Ever since Matteo has came into our lives we've been nothing but happy.

I looked at my sleeping friend and sighed, I felt a tear fall from my eyes as I looked at him. Matteo looked so young and peaceful, like a child. There wasn't a trace of stress or pain across his soft face. I let more tears fall as I sobbed into my friends stomach.

=============================================================================

......* tears falls*

Canada: Sorry eh. The Author is to sad to finish.

Author: I-I ... *Falls into sobs*

Canada: The Author does apologise for placing me into a coma but *Reads next part of written note* but this is important for the story.

Author: I'm SORRY!!!! CANADA!!!!! * hugs Canada, crying into his chest.*

Canada: It's fine eh. At least you have a reason.

Germany: We'll see you all in the next chapter, now will you excuse us while we calm down the Author.

Everyone: Bye\(^.^')/ *Author sobs on Canada's shoulder*