Coma, and pains of a real family.

(Romano's Pov)

I was sitting in the waiting room looking at the ground silently cursing myself. The fact that my best friend, who I secretly adopted as a brother, is in surgery because we didn't know that his messed up family thought that it would be fun to beat him up!

"Lovino! Is... Is Matteo okay?" Feli said, I looked up to see all the nations walking in.

Feli ran over to me and I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't-a know.... He's been in there for an hour." I said, Antonio walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder, I would have brushed it off if I wasn't so scared.

(Hungary's Pov)

I looked at Lovino and saw the fear in his eyes, I wanted to hug him but I know that he wouldn't want to look weak, so I hugged Roderich instead. I felt his hand run through my hair and his soft gentle words comforted me.

I wanted to so badly beat up those three jerks who did this to Matthew! But right know we all need to be here for the Canadian.

"He doesn't deserve this! What did Matthew do to them? He is nothing but kind, caring, sweet, helpful? Matthew is a good nation! He doesn't deserve to be in a hospital having surgery! He deserves to be loved and cared for!" I cried.

"Ja, he doesn't... He needs a family who will care for him, and not abuse him like they did." Roderich said.

Everyone looked at us and nodded.

"Are you all here for Matthew Williams?" a young nurse asked.

"Si, how is he?" Lovino asked, the nurse, named Lucy, looked at us and sighed.

"I'm sorry but..... Mr. Williams is in a coma."

(Canada's Pov)

I was floating in the dark. I couldn't see or feel anything, thankfully I can hear what's around me. Floating around doing nothing is really boring. I feel like I'm sleeping but I'm not tired just..... there.

I wonder when I'll wake up, and where I would be. I sighed and sat crossed legged and sat there completely bored.

"Maybe I'll be lucky and have a dream or something?" I said to myself.

"I'm so sorry!" a voice cried out.

I looked around and saw nothing but black.

"Hello??" I called out.

"Please get-a better!" another voice cried.

"What better? But aren't I asleep? Answer me!" I shouted.

More voices spoke the same things but none of them answered me, I felt flustered at this. Then everything was silent.

//Memory's\\

"Come on little one don't be shy," A warm voice spoke, I looked to see a tall man with short pale blond hair.

I walked towards him slowly like he would hurt me, but he didn't make a move afraid that I would run. Next thing I knew I was by the man, I was then picked up by him. He held me in his strong warm arms, I curled into his body heat and slowly fell asleep.

-

"Look! Look! I found this beautiful white lily!!" I called out but there was nobody there.

I looked around to see if there was somebody there, the more I looked the more I felt a sinking pain in my heart.

"Where did you go?" I cried, I walked home and curled up with my polar bear and cried.

The white lily laid on the floor welted from being picked, it's beauty vanished when it was taken from the loving earth.