Chapter 1: Working as a team

Start from the beginning

"So....look at all the possibilities." he said sneakily, as he sat down on the bed.

"What possibilites? I'm just going to wait in the bathroom." i said.

"But i locked it and only i can open it again. Hehe." he laughed. I glared at him.

"Then i'll sit here near the window and look out."

"But i'll be bored....AHAH! Let's play that game where we tickle each other!" he said. This boy does not know what he is getting himself into!

"Not in this." i said, pointing to my towel.

"But Luce—-" He said, as he grabbed my hand. I pulled away but lost my balance and fell on the floor. Natsu fell on top of me, his right knee going in between my legs. I froze. He did too. We only stayed there looking into each other's eyes for awhile.

He gulped before managing to find words.

"I can see your breasts...." he said. I looked down to see the towel undone but thankfully, Natsu was a bit close so he didn't see everything.

"Perv." i muttered. He smiled.

"I'm not a perv, the force just caused this." he said.

"Yeah sure." i replied. The door to the room began to shake as the knob twisted. It opened and Happy cam flying in. With my clothes.

"Nat-zu, i bought all the fish and ate al——"

He stopped and stared at the position i was in, with his dragon slayer friend.

"I'm gone for no more than ten minutes and you, Natsu, have already eye raped Lucy?!" he exclaimed. WHAT. Eye rape?! The hell?

"Happy are you—-"

"So?" asked Natsu.

Did he really just ask 'so?'. Does he not get what's happening?

"So....Natsu come on, you're smart enough for this..." urged Happy. Natsu looked at me, his face thinking hard before it clicked.

"OH! Wait no no, i wasn't doing that to Luce!" he protested.

"Well get off so i can change." i said.

"But you're good like that.......Umm, what? Just...uh, go!"

He said that all in a mix of jumbled words. Happy and i shook our heads in disbelief. That idiot. Natsu got up and unlocked the door for me. I grabbed my clothes from Happy, mumbled thank you and went to get dressed.

So much for awkward. I came back out to see Natsu sprawled out on one bed, and Happy on the other. So where the hell am i supposed to sleep?!

I tried pulling Happy off but who knew the cat was so heavy!

"....Or you're just to weak." he snickered.

"Damn cat!" i yelled, as i kicked him onto Natsu's bed. He giggled before fainting to the blow. I sighed as i crawled into the bed, relief flushing through me as my tired body hit the soft bed.

I woke up, the sun shining through the dark curtains. I turned around so my back can face it....but i was faced with another problem. My face was a few inches away form the king of surprises, Natsu.

I began to panic when he began to stir.

"Luce..." he muttered, His hands searched for a pillow but instead found me. My face was red and i couldn't move. This idiot! How did he get here!

"N-Natsu!" i whispered. He moved but he began to climb on top of me. I get it, if you think i'm a pillow fine, but he is mistaking me for the damn bed!