"The more you run, the further you'll get from retrieving your precious memories." A mysterious voice said.

Ugh, if only there was a way I could-

In the blink of an eye, I realized I was closer, almost right on top of the figure.

"Well, it seemed you figured it out." The voice laughed.

Wait, we have abilities! And mine is.. over powered, that's right. But I do remember my friends now, but why was I expelled??

"You will soon find out."

No, I need to know now!

I then felt like I was transported somewhere else. I seen a school's office. Wait, it was Headmasters office!

I watched as they discussed it.

"You're expelled." Headmaster had said, and I looked over at myself and I seen that's when I started to lose consciousness, but why?

Everyone seemed to be fighting to keep me in school, but I don't deserve staying.

Everything began fading.

I then woke up, realizing everything had just come back at once. "Ow." I whispered. Headache... lovely.

I sat up, and then realized I couldn't go out there. "Shit, my parents are out there!"

I decided to just jump out the bedroom window, landing in a tree, and then falling to the ground. "Fuck."

"What was that?" I heard a voice from above.

Shit, they heard me.

I got up and started running as fast as possible.

I turned back and seen Blyke jump out from my window. "She's d-!" He yelled, but I cut him off by tackling him.

"Shut up!" I covered his mouth.

I looked up and seen my mom look out the window. I looked down and closed my eyes.

"I see her."

I just got off of Blyke and sat there.

"Kami, are you okay? Why did you run off?"

"I remember now."

"Even why you were expelled."

I nodded. "Kami.."

"Don't.." I laid down on the ground. "I'm just gonna lay here until I'm dragged away."

"Okay." He got up, and I assumed he left.

I then felt a grip on my ankle and I was begging dragged. Should have known.

I was soon dragged back into my dorm, and everyone was staring at me.

I put my face down, ashamed of myself.

"Kami?" I heard John's voice. "You remember, don't you?"

"Why else would she willingly jump out the window? Especially since we're three stories high." Blyke sounded like a smartass.

"Kami, your friends explained everything, and we understand why you did that." My mom spoke.

"But you were expelled, you can't stay on campus much longer." My dad seemed pissed.

"Sir, ma'am, Blyke and I told Headmaser we wouldn't return either since she can't." Seraphina was adamant on convincing my parents otherwise.

"Well, we're not responsible for your actions, we're responsible for Kami's."

"But it's not her fault."

"Yes it is." I mumbled.

"Kami!"

"We want you to stay."

"I want to stay too, but Headmaster and my parents are right, I'm responsible for my actions, and I deserve the punishments."

"Kami, sweetie-." My mom was interrupted by me.

"Hell, I don't even deserve my ability."

"Kami, you were lucky."

"Why!"

"Because we didn't think you would even have one, both of us are cripples."

I looked at my parents in shock.

"Why do you think whenever you asked us to see our abilities, we avoided it and said we were busy?"

"Wow, two cripples gave birth to the most powerful child in the world." I looked over at Blyke. "Thank god Isen isn't here." He laughed.

"Blyke." I glared at.

"Sorry!"

I just dropped my head back down on the floor. I'm moving again. I will not have friends for awhile, I'm going to be a school cripple again. Is this what it's like to lose everything you ever known?