Brendan had the biggest smirk on his face. I heard Hayley's high pitched voice calling for me. I ignored. All I saw was red on Brendan, yeah it was wrong for me to lie. I feel terrible for letting my guard down with Brendan. I only did because when he came back, all I saw was my childhood friend. All my trust was back. Nobody at school could beat his friendship.

        " So you lied about screwing her," he chuckled deeply, " why would you even lie? You could've been honest."

        I ignored his words and punched him in the face. He held his nose, trying to stop the blood from rushing.

     " Why would you put a giant damn sign on the school, huh?" I yelled. Hayley was holding my arm and shoved her off gently. I'd never put my hands on a woman no matter how angry.

          " To congratulate you," he said, still with a smirk on his face. Why the fuck is he still smiling, " you achieved to get a girl who absolutely hated you and you screwed her. That's a huge accomplishment. She's another girl to add to your list. I mean there was the angel, who was pure once you got with her wow. The goth chick, who never talks to you anymore. The bitch, which is the one standing behind you. All types. This is something you should be proud of."

   " Proud of losing my girlfriend and her trust?" I asked. I was in complete shock. Brendan just thought this was a joke and or game. This is extremely serious. I really care about Toni, more than anyone ever. 

          " C'mon," he ;aughed, " you don't care about her!"

   " I do actually. Brendan, you can stay at your grandma's for the rest of your visit, because I'm done with you man."

          " What? No more Braxdan? We've been friends forever and you're just going to let some girl get between us? I thought we were better than that!" he argued.

    " Why was her house the first place you went huh? You stopped at Toni's house trying to talk to her. You came here to get her back, not mend our friendship. That's bullshit and you know it. Deep down, you still like her obviously. I just don't know how to talk to you right now. You could've just left her alone," I said taking harsh breaths.

        " Fuck this," he grumbled. He followed Hayley who was walking to her car. They're probably going to have fun with eachother no doubt. I paced back and forth, watching the students rush into the building. The principle, Mr. Lester, stomped towards me with obvious anger on his face.

        " Now Mr. Henderson, this is completely unacceptable!" he shouted. Mr. Lester is a short and plump man. He reminds me of an elf, so it's hard to take him seriously, " you have caused a lot of problems and half of the school to be late for their classes. Now, I don't want anything like this to happen again. You are suspended next week."

          I had a blank expression on my face. I had a swim meet next week, and I was captain. I needed to lead us to victory in some cases.

   " But Mr. Lester, I have a swim meet next week. Can I atleast come to the swim meet please!" I begged, " it's a big deal to me."

        " Let me think about it Mr. Henderson. Carry on," he said walking away. I hope he changes his mind and let's me participate. I walked towards my truck, trying to calm myself down. Toni's car was still here. I noticed her friends hugging her and trying to calm her down in the windows. 

        I climbed into my car and punched the seat repeatedly. I didn't want to lose Toni. She's special to me. I wan her trust, her love. I feel like I knew what I was getting myself into when I lied, but I didn't expect Brendan to tell the whole damn school. Make a fucking sign about it. I don't understand why he felt the need to ruin everything between us. He gave up on her over a bet. 

        My car door opened, interrupting my thoughts. It was Maggie. She had a small smile on her face. 

        " You've been crying," she said in her British accent, " she isn't doing so good right now. Presley had to calm her down, because she was hypervinalting."

   " I feel horrible. And I don't cry..." I mumbled.

          " Yes. You lied. It's your fault obviously. Yours and Brendan's but what would you expect. You didn't really think that Brendan here would be rainbows and sun shine," she laughed softly, " but explain to her. She'll understand. But you know she's quite stubborn so you might want to do it secretly lad."

  " Okay. Thanks Maggie," I said giving her a hug. She nodded and got out of the car. I watched as she climbed back into Toni's car and they sped away from the school. I wanted to follow them, but she said to do it secretly. A car following them wouldn't be suspicious. I really should visit Tamara. I want to see how she's doing with her baby and all. 

        " Ayyyeee Jax," yelled Drake, " how's it going man? You don't look so good." He said quite concerned.

  " I've had better days I guess. I just wanted to see how how Tamara is doing considering she's giving birth any day now," I laughed. 

          " I don't give birth until May and you know that," I heard her voice erupt from the kitchen. She waddled towards me, holding her stomach," I want to have a baby shower soon."

    " Tell me when. I can help you organize."

        " Why do you look so sad?" she asked. She patted the spot on the couch. Drake laughed and walked into the kitchen. Drake is always laughing and jokes a lot. For me it wasn't the time.

   " Well, it's nothing. I came here to see how you were doing. Not talk about my problems," I said with a small smile.

          " No dude, tell us your problems," he said smacking on potato chips. 

        " Shut up Drake," Tamara said between her teeth. He held his hands up in defense and sat on the floor next to us. 

        " Well since you're with us, do want to help us buy baby clothes and think about the baby shower?" Drake asked.

  " Sure. It might take my mind off of things," I sighed. Drake gave me a bro hug and we got to work.

        Yeah I updated almost on time. I was supposed to update yesterday, but I was busy watching the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I LOVE THE MOVIE OMG HEART PROBLEMS FROM THIS CHAPTER AND THE MOVIE. Everything will get better. Did anyone almost cry from the colton crying gif because I almost did. Vote, comment, follow me,read my other story and my rant book blah blah blah. Love you guys so much. And this is dedicated to SimBimx, but I know she was ready for this damn update.