"You think!"

"Well she's not responding and she isn't moving, so I assume so!"

"Well, get her well and awake soon, I'm coming down here with my husband and we are going to have a few choice words with her."

Then she hung up.

Wow, no wonder Kami kept shit a secret. She knew her parents would flip if they found out something happened similar to her old school...

"What did Kami's mom say?"

"Long story, lots of yelling short.. she's coming down here soon."

"Good, we'll just wait for her to get here."

"Um, I wouldn't say good."

"Why."

"Her mom was pretty furious."

"How bad?"

"Let's just say, if it were Kami talking to her and not me, Kami's head would be ripped off."

"Oh."

"I exaggerate," I hope. "Point is, Kami will be mad at us too once she wakes up and realizes we called them."

"True."

We walked into Blyke's room at this point and John was sitting on the couch.

"Watch out," Blyke told John, so he could put Kami on the couch.

"What. Happened." John seemed furious.

"So yeah." Blyke and I finished explaining.

"Well, let me try something."

His eyes started glowing and his hand was hovered over Kami.

"She seems perfectly fine, nothing seems wrong."

"Then how could she have passed out?"

John seems to know more than he's letting off.

~John's PoV~

Kami's aura isn't fading, her heart beat is normal. So what is it? I was stumped.

"She seems perfectly fine, nothing seems wrong." I was confused.

"Then how could she have passed out?"

I then heard something no one else seemed to hear.

"John, I can sense you trying to find out what's wrong with me. I'm okay, I promise. I've been slightly aware of what's going on around me."

I backed away a little. I turned and seen Sera glaring at me.

"And, tell Seraphina I'm mad she called my mom."

No, why are you unconscious?

"I don't know, maybe I felt too many emotions at once? My mind overloaded? Honestly I don't know, but I can't think much anymore... please wake me up soon."

I wanted to, but I didn't know how, all I could do was wait.

"Sera," I turned towards her. "Do you know when Kami's mom will be here?"

She shrugged. "She didn't say, she just said soon."

"What if she's here tomorrow and Kami's still not awake?"

"John, don't panic." Blyke tried to calm me.

"I can't! So much happ-." I stopped myself, I didn't want them knowing that me and Kami were possibly dating now, that she kissed me without thinking when I tried to stop her from...

"What?"

"Nothing!" I jerked back.

Sera and Blyke stared at me. I think they're on to me, but I have to make sure they don't find out.

"So any ideas how to wake her up?"

"Nope."

RIIIIING—

Sera looked down at her phone. "It's Amber."

Sera answered her phone.

"Hello? No, Amber it's fine. Then tell her to calm down! I'll be over there soon." Sera hung up, then looked at us. "Gotta go." She left in a hurry.

"Wonder if it's Kami's parents?"

"Well if it is, do you think they'll be mad that she's in a guy's dorm?"

I shrugged. "Probably, parents are very protective of their daughters."

"Well first we need to find out a way to wake her up."

"Yeah, we'll worry about her parents after."