Nineteen.~

2 months later ~

I was so tired. Completely exhausted. I could barely even waLk.

I had had a very long day training at BigHit and I desperately needed some well-earned rest. It was already midnight and I wrapped myself up in my thick fur coat as I headed out of the company building towards my dorm.

It was very dark outside and I felt slightly scared but I was so tired I forgot about it and hurried on my way home.

...

Suddenly, just as I was about to cross the road my phone started ringing. I looked down at the caller id to see that it was Jeongguk . What did he want at this time of the night?

(Bold is Jungkook)

'Y/n?'
'Jungkook? What's up?'
'Where are you?'
'Umm I'm at the crossing not far from your place. Why? Why did you call me?'
'Are you by yourself?'
'Yup...?'
'Oh my god y/n it's so late why are you out by yourself!'

I blushed in the darkness; he called me just because he was worried about me.

'Jungkook, I'm fine! I'm perfectly capable of walking by myself.'
'Not at this time of the night! Look just come to our dorm, it's closer.'
'Oh Jungkook I canttt...'
'You can and you are. I'm going upstairs to prepare for bed but Taehyung hyung got home not too long ago and is still downstairs so he will greet you. I expect to hear the front door open in the next 10 minutes!'

And with that he hung up.

Shaking my head, I texted the girls to let them I would be staying with the boys tonight, and walked towards their apartment.

...
I was actually quite excited to see Tae; for the past month or longer so I had barely gotten to see him and we hadn't had a date or anything like that in ages. The last time I had actually seen him was a week ago.

Knocking on the door to announce my arrival, I waited for Tae to open the door. A minute passed. Nothing.

I took out my key and unlocked the door myself.

'Taehyunggg?? Jungkook told me to sleep here, I hope you don't mind!' I called out, not too loudly.

I was suprised to see him sitting cross-legged on the sofa staring straight at the tv; the news playing. He didn't turn around or say a word. I walked towards the living area and took off my jacket and bag.

'Hello?? Taeeee.' I said, smiling a little.

'I heard you.' he finally replied, in a cold tone. He still didn't look at me. What was up with him? He was probably just tired..?

'Okay well I'm going up to bed because I'm absolutely knackered. See you soon?'

He grunted in response.

I edged closer to the sofa and stood behind him.

'Are you okay Tae?' I said in a concerned tone.

He grunted again.

'Are you-'

'I'M FINE OKAY! JUST GO TO BED AND LEAVE ME ALONE!'

He shouted out of nowhere, this time roughly grabbing my arm and looking at me directly in the eyes. I jumped in shock and I felt tears at the back of my eyes. I hadn't seen him in a week and he was being like this?! He looked completely and utterly furious, a way in which I had never seen him before. I shook my head and pulled my arm back. I was so confused and still so tired so I decided to just leave it.

'Goodnight.' I said simply, turning away and rushing upstairs to his bedroom. But I stopped in the middle of the staircase and mouthed 'I love you.'.

...

'Woah what just happened?' Jeongguk grabbed my wrist just as I was about to open the bedroom door, this time in a caring and gentle manner. It reminded me of what had just happened and I again felt my eyes grow wet. What had just happened wasn't serious, but me and Taehyung had never fallen out or had an argument before and it worried me.

'Nothing, Kookie. Just go to bed.' I quickly wiped my eyes and gave him a small smile.

'What do you mean nothing!? I just heard him shout at you for no reason and you're crying now!'

'I'M NOT CRYING!' I took a deep breath. 'He's obviously just in a bad mood, just leave it Kookie.'

But I could see the anger and concern in his face and before I knew it he had grabbed my hand once again and was dragging me down the stairs.

'Yah hyung, what is this!? She comes back, tired, at midnight, and you shout at her for no reason!?'

'Jungkook leave. This has nothing to do with you.'

'I'm not leaving until you apologise to her , or until you explain what's going on!'

'JEON JEONGGUK GET OUT OF HERE!' He shouted.

'How dare you shout at me!? How dare you shout at her!?'

I was just about to open my mouth to protest when Tae stood up.

'Wow, so now you get other people to fight your battles for you!?'

My mouth fell open in shock and now even I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me.

'Excuse me?! I - '

'Leave it y/n, let me - '

'No, Jungkook! I'm not gonna let you fight my battle for me, as he says.' I glared at Taehyung as I said it, now crossing my arms. I pushed Jungkook back and stepped forward to face Tae, who was staring at me, indignantly.

'I understand that you're tired and that you may want space after a long day but that doesn't give you the right to shout at me for no reason and be rude to me, who is just as equally tired as you are! And why are you bringing Jungkook into this!?' I said firmly.

Tae laughed, but not because something was funny.

'I'm bringing him into this!? Me!? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO CAME BACK DOWNSTAIRS WITH HIM!? IT WAS YOU!'

'Actually hyung, I brought her downstairs.' Jungkook had calmed down slightly, but it didn't last long.

'YOU SHUT UP!' Taehyung yelled at him. He looked like a completely different person when he was mad and it was a horrifying sight. All I wanted to see was him smile and laugh, not him scream and shout. I felt like crying and I could see the hurt on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook finally just turned around and left, without another word, and as he did he squeezed my hand.

I turned back around to face Tae.

'If you need space just tell me. You don't have to be like this.' I had lost all my energy to shout.

So had Tae. But it wasn't a good thing. Because the next sentence he said felt like a thousand needles pricking my skin all at once.

'Well maybe I need space from you.'

To be continued...

I FINALLY UPDATED WOOHOOO 😂😂🎉🎉❤️❤️
I know I'm seriously bad at updating but I finally motivated myself enough to write a whole loNg new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next one. :) 💖