Sixteen. ~

My heart was about to explode with happiness and love and my inner fangirl (lol).

I LOVED ASTRO!!!!!

I couldn't believe I was about to see one of my other long-time favourite groups (if they were in their dressing room that is).

Butterflies started to appear in my stomach when I thought of my bias, JinJin.

(Author's note - JUST GO WITH IT OKAY even if he's not your bias lol. I'm really JinJin biased rn and I wanted to include it in the story so yeah. I hope you Aroha's enjoy :))

'Y/n. You're dating Kim Taehyung okay. Not Park Jinwoo.' I told myself, jokingly, as I raised my hand to knock on the large white door.

The door opened almost instantly, revealing the gorgeous Cha Eunwoo. He smiled at me and I felt light-headed. I WAS ACTUALLY MEETING ASTRO AWKJNSD. I didn't understand why I was freaking out so much over this, when I was literally dating my Ultimate Bias.

"Hey! How can I help you?"

"Hey!Umm, I just wanted to ask-"

I was interrupted by a very familiar deep voice.

"Who is it, Eunwoo?" JinJin walked over to the door. He smiled his adorable smile when he saw who I was and said:

"Oh! You're with BTS, right? You're one of BigHit's new female trainees!"

Oh.My.Freaking.God.Park Jinwoo knew who I was.

"Yeah, that's me! I just wanted to ask if I could please borrow any spare bottles of water that you have? We just ran out and I couldn't find any. I apologise for disturbing you." I quickly said, bowing in respect. They were older than me and my sunbaenims. And this was my first time meeting them. I couldn't forgot my manners.

"Oh no not at all! Why don't you come in and we can check if we have any?" JinJin kindly offered, gesturing for me to follow him.

"Ah, thank you."

I quietly followed JinJin to the back of their dressing room. The other members nodded cheerfully at me as I passed them. All my stress was disappearing in a flash, I was so happy meeting Astro and I had forgotten all my nerves.

"By the way, can I just say I'm a huge fan of BTS, all of us are. Their new song is amazing! Your trainee video was amazing too, well done! I know there must be a lot of pressure debuting after them, but I'm sure you're gonna do great!" JinJin complimented me as he checked under the tables for water.

"Ah thank you so much! I'll let BTS know what you said, and it's really sweet of you to say that about us too. I'm a huge fan of you guys too and I'm not just saying that." I laughed.

"That's lovely to hear! Our Arohas are the best." He grinned at me and suddenly stood up. "Unfortunately though, we've run out of water too. I think we should have just about enough time to get some from the supply cupboard next door, though. Shall we go together?"

"Sure! We can carry more with the two of us too."

~

As we rushed out of the dressing room, Jinwoo suddenly stopped me.

"Wait, I didn't catch your name! I'm sorry but I don't remember it from the trainee video." He scratched his head and smilied sheepishly in embarrassment. (That cute smile that mEltEd my heArT.)

"Don't worry, I forget things all the time. And it's y/n."

"Ah that's what it was! That's a really pretty and unique name!"

JinJin was honestly so sweet and friendly, it already felt like I had known him for ages! We continued through the corridor, chatting about random things. But just as we passed BTS's dressing room, I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Y/n! Where are you going? Did you get the water?'

To be continued ~