"Will you marry me?" Katherine McNamara x Reader

I was holding the hand of my beautiful girlfriend, Katherine McNamara for the premiere of the new Maze Runner movie. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and i was wearing a black suit. We were posing for the cameras and Katherine did some interviews. "You know that you look so pretty, darling?" I asked her and she smiled. "Thanks babe." She smiled and kissed my cheek. We went inside the movie theathre and watched the movie. The movie was very good and i am soo proud of Katherine. When the movie was over, we went to the beach.

I was planning to ask Katherine to marry me for a while now and i was kinda nervous to ask her. She is the one and only  and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. She is my best friend and i would be lost without her. She knows how to cheer me up when i am feeling down. When we arrived at the beach, we walked and held hands. We were talking about a lot of things and were enjoying each  others company. I came to a stop and stood in front of Katherine "What are you doing?" Katherine asked and i smiled. "Katherine, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"Katherine McNamara, Will you marry me?" I asked her and i could see that Katherine was crying a little bit. "Yes." Katherine replied and i placed the ring on her finger. She wiped away her tears and placed a kiss on my lips. A year later, the day was finally there. Katherine and i were getting married. I was waiting for Katherine to walk down the aisle. When she finally did,, i shed a little tear. She looked so pretty. The cerempny was great and we were finally husband and wife. The party was amazing. We had so much fun, we danced a lot, and sang along to our favorite songs. This was a  great start of our lifes together.

_____________

This was resquested by sibuna25 I hope you like it and enjoy to read it. 

Imagines BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara