Lucius Malfoy: family time

your pov:

I was laying in bed, when the sun beams inside mine and Lucius' room. I woke up and i pulled in my night robe. I went to the baby room and i was greeted by, a already awake, Draco. He was excited and was laughin with a baby laughter, when I  walked in. I picked him up from his crib and walked down the stairs torwards the living room. After ten minutes of playing with Draco, Lucius came down the stairs and he sat down next to me and Draco. "good mornin sleepy head." i said as i looked at him and smiled. "good morning darling. And good morning Draco."  he said as he took Draco in his lap. Draco started to smile and i went to the kitchen and asked the House- elf to make some Breakfast.

"What are we going to do today?" i asked Lucius as i walked back to the living room and saw that Lucius was making funny faces which made Draco laugh. "uh, i don't know." He said as he looked up to me. I sat down at the sofa and i looked at Lucius. "Maybe we can go to Muggle London and buy some clothes for all of us." I told him and he looked at me. "Fine." He said as he made another funny face, that made both me and Draco laugh. "I love you." I told him as i kissed him and went to my bedroom. I walked torwards my closet and pulled out a long black dress and my Black high heels. I dressed myself and i heard that Lucius went to the baby room to dress Draco. I walked torwards the room and smiled at the sight of Lucius dressing Draco. " I'll take it from here so you can dress yourself." I told Lucius. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and walked to our room.When i was ready with dressing Draco, i walked out his room with him in my arms and walked torwards my room.

Lucius was finished with dressing himself and together, we walked out the house. We transported ourself to London and walked in the first shop. I picked up a few dresses and heels and some flat pair of shoes and a onesie of a bear for Draco. Lucius bought some dress shirts and a pair of formal pants. It was already noon and Draco was getting tired. We went to one last shop and i picked up a special dress, that i know that Lucius would love. When we were finished shopping, we went back to the Manor and i went to Draco's room and i laid him back in his crib. I looked down at his small body and smiled. I was about to walk away when i felt to pair of arms wrapping them around my waist. I smiled at Lucius and we stood their looking down at our baby boy.

"I love you, Lucius." i told him, which made me turn around so i could look in his eyes. "I love you,  darling." We shared a kiss together and we went back to the living room. Everything was perfect. I have a beautiful baby boy, a loyal and protective husband and a house i could only dream of. I wouldn't have it diffrently.

------------------------

This was requested by AMATswmming2020 thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it. I will still be taking requests so feel free to Comment or Send me a Private Message.