"Marry me, please?" Kurt Cobain.

Ava's pov:

I was making myself ready to see Kurt, my boyfriend for 4 years, for a romantic date. I have to say that he was acting weird lately, but i didn't questioned it. When i was ready, i waited for Kurt to arrive. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Kurt, in suit with flowers in his hands, standing in front of me. "Wow, babe. You look stunning." He said as he looked at my dress. " Thanks, darling. You don't look bad yourself." I said as we walked torwards his car. He opened the door for me and i went in the car. I saw him walking to his side of the car and went in the car. We drove torwards a beautiful spot, were you could see the beautiful sunset. I looked at the spot in an awe.

Kurt's pov:

While we were driving torwards the spot, i started to sweat. i was about to ask Ava to marry me. i was nervous to ask her, because she could say no. But i know Ava to weel to say no to me. I parked the car and quickly went out the car and run torwards Ava's side of the car and opened the door like a proper gentleman. We walked torwards the blanket with the basket on it. We sat down on the blanket and i opened a bottle of Champange and poured it in two glasses. I gave one glass to Ava and i raised my own glass. "To the best 4 years of our lifes." I said as i took a sip of my glass. We started to eat and I was so happy to be here with here. "this food is amazing." Ava said. "thanks babe. I want to ask you something." I told her. "What is it?" she asked. "I have wanted to ask this for quit sometimes. Ive been with you for 4 years now and these are the best years of my life. I want to spend my whole life with you." I said as i sunk down to one knee. "would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me, please?" I asked as I showed Ava the ring. She started to cry and nodded. " Yes." she said. I shoved the ring around her finger and she kissed me passionate. Let's say that this night was the best nights of our life.

-------

This is requested by MrsNiallHoranLives I hope you like it. I'd be still taking requests so comment on the story to request.