Dave Grohl x reader: Funfair proposal

Dave and i had been dating for 3 years and these were the best years of my life. I was getting myself reafy for a date With Dave at the Funfair near us in town. I decided to wear my leather pants, my fave black Nirvana shirt and my red and black plaid shirt. The shoes that i decided to wear are my black heels. I Let my hair loose and i did my smokey eye and my lips with black lipstick. "Babe, are Almost ready?" i heard Dave say from down the stairs. "i am Almost ready." i said as i was searching my beanie. When I found my beanie, i placed it on my head and went downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and i was greeted by Dave, wearing his favorite black outfit. "Come on. We are going to have alot of fun." i said to Dave as i grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. He managed to grab our house Keys and when we were outside we walked towards the Funfair. When we arrived at the Funfair, we decided to go over at first and then going on the attrections. When we ready, we went on to the firat attrection. Dave paid the tickets and we got on it as the first. When the rollercoaster started to ride, i laid my head on his shoulder and Dave wrapped his arm around me.

When the rollercoaster was finished, i walked out and Dave cleared his throat. "Babe, where are you going? I need to ask you something." he said as he pulled me towards him again. " You have made me the happiest man on earth. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/n, i love you with all i have. Will you become my wife and marry me?" Dave sais as he sunk down to one knee and took a ring out my pocket.

I started to cry and placed my hands infront of my face and nodded my head. Dave stood up again and took my hands away from my face and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder and i looked up at him. "i will." i said as he bended down a little and kissed me. After a few moments, we pulled away and he placed the ring around my finger. Dave wrapped his arms around me again and we shared another kiss. I am looking forward to become miss Grohl and i love to spend every day togehter with the man i love. We went on other rides and when it was 11 o'clock, we decided to go home anf we made love for the first time as an engaged couple.

-----------
This was requested by Apatheia_101 Thank you for request this and i hope you like it. I will be still taking requests, so you can send me a private message or comment.