stronger as before.

I walked down the halls, going back to the common room. I had a free hour, so i decided to wash my face and re-apply my makeup. As I walked near the common room, I saw something happening infront of me. Inwalked passed it and I saw Sirius, kissing a Slytherin. "Sirius, how could you?" I asked as I regoniced the boy. "Babe. It's not what it looks like." He said as he came near me. I stepped back. "Don't come near me. It's over." I said as i started to cry. I saw Sirius become sad as i ran to the common room. I Almost arrived at the common room when I was stopped by the other Marauders. "Hey izzy, what's wrong?" Remus asked me. I looked at him. "I caught Sirius kissing a Slytherin girl." I said as i cried harder.

James wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in a hug. "Hey everything is going to be alright." James told me. I looked at them and smiled weakly at them. James letted me go and i went to the common room. i laid on my bed and started to cry and think. 'why would Sirius cheat on me?' i asked myself. Later that day, i went to the black lake and sat down next to the tree. I was still thinking about what happened this morning, but i decided to not think about that the whole day. I still felt broken deep inside.

The evening fell and i decided to go to bed early. After what happened today i had to let that sink in. I went to the girls dorm and pulled on my pj's. I went in bed and pulled the duvet over me as i looked at the ceiling. I don't want to loose Sirius, i love him to much to loose him, but what he did with that slytherin girl, i think i can never forgive him for that. It was midnight, when i decided to finally sleep. I closed my eyes and drift away in to my dreamland. When i woke up the next morning, i felt a letter on my duvet. 'Who would it be from.' Is what i thought. I took the letter and opened it.

'Dear Izzy,

I am sorry for what you saw yesterday. but i want to explain everything.

Please let me explain it to you. Meet me the broomcloset near the common room.

Love you, Sirius'

is what the letter that i got said. I really want to hear his explaination, but i don't want to see Sirius right at this moment. I dresseed myself in my uniform and did my hair. I didn't felt to do my makeup. I went to the Broomcloset and went inside where i was greeted by a crying Sirius. "Izzy, babe. Please let me explain what happened. I didn't want to kiss that girl and i told her, but she didn't want to listen to me. And she gave me a glass of water, with something in it. Clearly a love potion she brewed. That made me kiss her. Please belief me, you know i wouldn't kiss anyone else except you." Sirius explained. I started to belief him, it is true that he wouldn't kiss anyone else excpet me. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a hug.

"I know that you wouldn't kiss anyone else but me. i love you to much to be mad at you. I forgive you for this, but you have to promise me to never kiss anyone except me." I said as i wiped away his tears. Sirius nodded. " I promise." he told me and gave me a kiss. "Btw, did you really sened me that letter?" I asked as Sirius shook his head. "No, did yo sened me the letter?" He asked as i shook my head. "I think we have to say thank you to the rest of the marauders." i said as i smiled at him. He leaned forwards and kissed me. I felt something special inside me, i had that feeling again that i had everytime i kissed Sirius. After two hours of talking and kissing, we finally decided to go ou the closet. When we walked out, we were greeted by James, Remus and Peter. "So i assume that you guys are back together?" asked James as we both nodded. They walked in front of us torwards the great hall and i took Sirius his hand.

We are stronger than before, nobody can break us and not even a Slytherin girl. I also made an note to thank you that girl. thanks to her, is that Sirius and i are unseperateble. I smiled as we walked in to the great hall. This was the best relationship that i had in my entire life.

----------------

This is a request i got from Izzy_p. I hope you like it and if you want to request something, you can still do that.

Imagines Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें