A/N That was fast also I'm sorry

At this moment the whole surprise thing isn't really working for me and everything kinda went fast and i only have two submissions so yeah. Both were lovely and the writers are awesomely of course but i can only chose one. So imma make a quiz about me. I'm not gonna make it hard cuz idk how much you know....though i made like 3 all about em books. Just good luck and sorry for how messy this kinda is.

Well it was my first time doing a contest thingy. If I'm only left with two people still by July 1.Then I'll just finished the book early......it's only 4 chapters. Time was hard to estimate....i update randomly So i thought June 10 was reasonably cuz i don't really have and schedule but from what i know now this honestly could be done in 3 days. But idk....i don't always have tie  to write but....it's a working progress and i don't what to confuse people but I'm confused my self.........but anyways i have a tie breaker since i only have two of y'all i hope my opinion was good and i hope the two contestants know that t6ey are phenomenal no matter what.

Sorry...forgive me  I'm not well organized and alittLe sloppy....but i hope you had fun writing and that you know I'm trying my best. So basically the surprise 

And i just what to give something back. Y'all are lovely and I'm glad so many love this book. I didn't expect to be somewhat of a big deal.i love y'all and i couldn't be  happier to make this book

I underestimated myself and didn't realize how fast this could all come to an end so I'm sorry for that. I was just trying to map out and i would liked more people to sub,it but it's okay. This book is like 38 chapters long but notice how it's mostly updates and chapters so technically I'm close to 40 but not chapters wise.

I have 36 published oneshots + two partners that count as a one shot so i actual have 4 to go.

Just I'm sorry and hope your hav7ng a great summer with all this confusion

I feel like  tana Mongeau after Tanacon.....tooo soon? Heehehlol okay imma stop love ya nuggies