Scott x butters part 2 The end(requested)

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED BUTTER SCOTT SOUNDS LIKE BUTTERSCOTCH....TRIGGERED!

A/N: dear person i wrote this for......i love ya and since i do I'll be honest. The finale part of this will be half assed. I'm tried but I'm never too tired to make my nuggies....scratch that  second family happy. Love ya enjoy.

(Author is tired so I'll just summarize both their plans and just write the smutty part lol yes i know I'm a lazy ass.) 

Butters plan: Because his butters....his plan is to flirt (he has a list of pick up lines princess Kenny gave him...there are some perky ones..... oh hamburgers!lol) and then maybe get the d (definitely getting A daily dose of vitamin D.....WITH ALL THAT PLAYING YALL DO....U AND SCOT COULD USE A "BREAK") . Well innocent but not do innocent in 10 mins butters set his plan to action!

Scott's plan: us his loves butters and wants to be the "oh" to his "hamburgers" but he also wants to set that bubble butt to BOP IT TWIST IT TURN IT! he wants to see dat ass and make him his! Well hopefully scoot [THATS RIGHT HIS NickNAME IS SCOOT NOW FISHESSS]don't doesn't die

A/N : NOW TO THE GOOD PART 😏👉🏻👌🏻Hehe emojis make things better lol*

* 10 mins later 3rd person prov

"Damnnnnnn"

 That's all the two boys, now making out behind the bush were thinking. They both were far from there bases in the back of the woods somwhere. 

"Butters *gasp....i love you. Really you just so perfect and cute. Your like a bunny" Scott said. Laughing alittle at how cute butters blush was.

" well gee Scott, I'm mighty found of you too" butters said shyly, he's crimson blush getting even darker...if that was even possible! 

* BREAKS 4TH WALL RUINS CUTE MOMENT 

A/N:OKAY NOW KISS

butters & Scott: "wha...."* both are thrown fast forward in time to smutty stuff*

A/N: *goes back to writing OKAY CONTUINE

Butters was bent over panting as Scott slapped his dum dum bubble gum butt. Butters moaned and his eyes rolled back, with each thrust the more butters felt closer to heaven. "I...love...you.....so much.....oh....HAMBURGERS!" Scott started to ram into butter just as butter told his famous line. Scott chuckled and said faintly " i love you too butters." With that Scott and butters both came. Scott cared his now new boyfriend to his house and put him to bed. Just as he was about kiss butters goodnight. They were both scared and interrupted by butters dad.

Butters: DAD!?!?

BUTTERS DAD: BUTTERS U ARE SO GROUNDED 

butters: oh hambergurs...ow

Scott: *whispers heh i made you sore babe ;).

Lol le the end.

HOPE U ENJOYED LOVE YA REQUEST SHIT