(Requested ) Squishy love part one

A/N : when you change ur mind on a one shot next thing you know there's a part 5 jk lol enjoy requested but a beautiful nugget ( too tired to @ you I'm sorry i love ya 

KENNY X CARTMAN 

Cartamn prov 

"How the actually fuck did i lose a bet to Kyle! 

Now here am making out with Kenny while Stan and Kyle die of laughter 

I mean i gotta admit....Kenny's kinda hot- wait what the fuck!? I didn't just think that! Oh god....my friend has come out to "play"

Shit...shit SHIT!? I NEED FO SHUT THIS DOWN NOW."

I couldn't believe it. 

I, Eric Theodore Cartman am kissing Kenny FUCKING McCormick 

The worst part is.......I'm not hating it.

My dick seems to enjoy this more than i do 

This is what i get for making a bet with that Jew.....fuck your Kyle.

Stan and Kyle left the room to clam down from laughing.

Once the door shut Kenny looked at me and smirked as he pulled away.

" wow Cartman, i could've swore you enjoyed that" he said with that poverty stricken smug look oh his face. 

" fuck off!....you poor rat! You don't know what your taking about Kenny!" I shot back.

" oh really? Well your cock seems to think other wise" Kenny chuckled as my face went beet red. Oh how i hate that hot bastard!

After blushing for what felt like hours i looked and saw Kenny staring at me.

"What? Take a picture it'll fucking last longer!" I said slightly irritated.

" sorry just trying to imagine what it be like to fuck you" he said 

" the fuck! You poor gay whore" i spat at him.

" your words are just turning me on more" Kenny said licking his lips 

He slowly started to crawl towards. "K-Kenny what are doing" i ask nervously i slowly backed my self into a wall. Just great." I just want have some fun." And with that his hands slowly snaked there way to my dick. That's when i knew i was about to get fucked." Oh shit...."

TO BE CONTINUED SORRY ILL UPDATE TOMORROW