Chapter 2: Feeling Uneasy ✔️

-Three weeks later-
(Y/N POV)

"Bartender, pass me another beer!" one of the men yelled to you as you passed a drink to a customer.

"Coming right up sir." you replied.

It has been pretty rough during these three weeks. You recently found a job at BLACKPINK's Bar as a bartender. I love it here but there is two flaws of being a bartender, wearing skimpy clothes (picture above) and drunk men who try to touch you while you are working.

Wondering how you got the job? When you were living in the mafia house, the lower mafias helped out. BlackPink is the second highest level under your mafia status. There are four leaders, Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, and Jennie. They are a bit older than you but you see them as if they were your sisters. They are the only ones who knew why you ran away. They allowed you to stay at their house for awhile as well.

"You are free to go home now. Your shift is over. But before you leave, Lisa wants to see you in her office." the male bartender said as he walked passed you.

You gave him a nod as you headed to her office. As I arrived, I knocked on her door and entered the room.

"Look at that sexy body of yours, Y/N. As always, you sure know how to bring in the customers with my design of clothes." Lisa smiled as you sat in one of the chairs.

"You said you needed to see me, even though we live in the same house." you raised an eyebrow.

"I need you to drop off this package to this customer. All you need to do is put this box in front of the door and ring the bell. But be carefull. I heard your family hired the Bulletproof Boys to locate you." Lisa said as looking over her documents.

"Shit, then why are you making me do this?" you questioned.

"You are the best of the best. You can protect yourself and fight against anyone and win. Now go before it gets late. Fighting." Lisa flicked her wrist at you indicating for you to leave. You exited the building with the package. You put you black hood and mask on and began heading towards the house. You made sure that your pistol was still in your pocket.

-Meanwhile-
(Min Yoongi POV)
"RM I have a hit on the girl!" I yelled happily. We haven't found anything for three weeks straight. This girl was a pro at hiding. She even changed her name as well but I was able to see through the facade. I found a street camera that showed her walking. The only reason why I found her is because of her sleeve tattoo was showing (below).

The name's Yoongi, but my code name is Suga

The name's Yoongi, but my code name is Suga. My team is the Hacking Team which includes J-Hope, Jin, and I. The leader is Namjoon but we call him RM. He is apart of the Hacking team but supervises the planning team. Then we have the Planning/Action Team which consist of Taehyung (V is his code name), Jimin, and Jungkook. They are the ones who will go after the target and manipulate them.

"Finally she shows up on our radar. Took us three whole weeks. We need to tell the boss we found her. Taehyung and I will begin planning. Jungkook and Jimin, go do what you do best." RM smirked as looking proudly thankful at me.

"Jimin and Jungkook, you can't kill her or hurt her. Just observe her and use your charms. Understood, Boys?" RM explained. They both smirked and nodded.

 They both smirked and nodded

"Aish kids." I rolled my eyes and began digging more information.