Chapter 9:- Is it Pancakes Or Videshi Dosa?

En başından başla

"Actually i kinda do have the same habit Shreya, like we both talk about such stuff and..", before she could complete, Shreya cuts her off and takes me to her side and whispers, "John...she's a dime! You rarely find such people as weird as you, who are also interested in your obsessions."

"I heard that.", Natalie interrupted.

"Oh well, now it's not a secret anymore is it.", Shreya said with a weird tone.

*pulling natalie to her side*

"As i was saying John, she is a dime!"

"Um, this is Natalie.."

At this point i was lost of words, i didn't know why my friend was acting so weird.

That's when Arya shows me a can of beer in her hand.

Subconscious Mind:- "These people have been drinking ALL this time!"

"Shreya! Are you drunk?", i asked in a concerned voice.  

She steps aside, then looks at me in the eye and then she shows the middle finger to me and she screamed:-

"F*ck the police!"

*silence*

Then she walks up to me and starts to spank me, like why? Why me?

You know what made this situation worse? This gave Akaash and Arya just the excuse they needed to SPANK me, so they too followed suited. Then Natalie too joined in. I was like wtf? I'm getting spanked by 3 drunk friends and my crush!!!!

"Hey! Enough! Stop spanking me!", i yelled out. "What are you guys doing?", i asked referring to my 3 best pals of which Shreya wouldn't quit spanking me!

"I said enough Shreya!"

Then she did the unthinkable; She began to cry!

Omg! I don't understand why do i fall into such situations, I'm just trying to be a responsible friend and help my nut-head buddies, but here i've do deal with this?! But wait you might think one person crying is bearable right? Right? We can handle it right? Nope! My life sucks!

Suddenly, all 3 of them start to cry for no reason at all and I have to sit and comfort them while my crush stands there laughing at me failing to accomplish the above.

"Hey get up you bunch of P*ssies! Stop rolling on the floor Akaash. Hey!! Shreya get up now!"

Subconscious Mind:- " Bro stop yelling at them. You'll only gather unwanted attention!"

"Stop yelling at me you lil' nerd boy! Or else Shreya will kick you in the balls like last time!", Akaash wailed in his drunk mood, while swinging left to right.

Oh god! I don't know what's worse? Dealing with babies or dealing with drunk teenagers acting like babies?!

"Alright time's up, no need to lie down on the floor, get up Arya! Akaash stop acting and give me a hand, Shreya! Shreya! Wake up!"

I tried my best.

How could you expect me to convince my best friend to walk home, convince my other friend to stand up instead of sitting on the ground and finally convince one to wake the f*ck up! Shreya legit face-planted on the concrete!"

"Wheeeeeeeeee!", the last i heard from Shreya before she face-planted herself on the concrete.

"Uh! What kind of booze is that?!", i asked while trying pick up Arya who was holding the can in her arms like a baby.

"OH! Oh this ! I..don't know...", Arya said. "Mom! I haven't drank even a bit! I'm serious!"

She thought i was her Mom and blew air on my face!

"Oie! I'm John!", I replied.

"Don't be harsh to them, their your friends John.", Natalie said while holding Arya by the shoulder.

"YEAH..WE ARE YOUR...FrIeNdS!", Shreya screamed.

"Yeah douchebag! A FRIEND in NeEd is a friend INdeEd!!!!!!!", Akaash shouted out loud, and then he fell on the floor, because he had nobody to hold him by their shoulders and also that he boasted that he wasn't drunk and didn't need any help.

#drinkresponsibly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oye! Hello there! 

What's your opinion on the story till now? Let me know in the comments down below! Do hit that vote button to support the book!

:D