When I looked back at the door, I saw an older woman in front of Jungkook, a frown on both their faces as they looked at each other.

"Eomma.. what brings you here.." He asked, making me finally realize who she was now.

"Is it bad that I wanted to see my son? And that disgrace as well." She spat out as Jungkook clenched his jaw, shaking a bit as she stepped inside.

Her gaze met mine and I felt Jimin gripped onto my leg, seeing that he was scared.
I picked him up, kissing his cheek to calm him down a bit.

"Minnie.. it's okay. I'm here.." I whispered in his ear as Jungkook walked towards us, standing in both our paths as his mother was trying to approach us.

"Oh? Who are they Jungkook?" She asked as I looked up at him, waiting to see what he was going to say as he kept her away.

"None of your business. Now I suggest that you leave now. You have no right to be here. I didn't ask for you to check on me." He coldly stated as she looked around again.

"Where is he?" She asked as she looked around the kitchen, and I'm guessing she meant Yugyeom.

"Again. None of your business. He doesn't want to see you and neither do I.. please leave before I tell Appa." He warned, and before I could stop him, Jimin ran over to Jungkook.

His little brown eyes were in tears as he raised his arms up to his father.
"Daddy.. I wanna go see Gyeomie.." He whimpered as Jungkook leans down, picking up our baby boy as he never left his gaze towards his mother.

"Of course baby.. let's ask Gyeomie if he can take you to the park.." He softly said as his mother chuckled to herself, looking at the pair.

"So you really did have his child." She mumbled as I realized she was talking to me.

Jungkook rose a brow, before looking back at me, a small concerned look as I shook my head.
I didn't understand what she meant.

How did she know that Jimin was our child?
Jungkook had just found out. So how could she know?

He sighed, walking past his mother as he hurried to his brothers room to drop off the little angel of a child we had.

My eyes met hers again and I realized that she had a colder look than Jungkook could ever have.

"You should've killed that child. You have no right to have the heir to our family line. A pathetic person like you. So ugly and very fat in appearance. I'm surprised Jungkook kept you. You're probably just another one of his toys that he wants to use again.." She spat out venom to me as a I flinched.

Her words really did hurt me.
I didn't like them at all.

"Eomma. You have no right to speak that way to him. He did nothing wrong to you. And I advise that you leave now. Speak one more bad thing about my son and I'll personally kick you out. He's my child and his father is my soon to be lover." He announced.

His mother turned, her eyes a bit widened as I realized what he said at the very end.

"Lover? You want a man to be your lover? This low social class as your lover? He's nothing but trash compared to you. Your half brother is at a higher ranking than this man!" She shouted as I flinched.

Jungkook looked pissed. Really pissed.

"Get out of my house now. Get out! You come here to speak bad about my loved ones! You never cared so why now! You still are the same woman I hated ever since you laid your hands on Yugyeom!" He shouted out, his face red as he took several steps towards her.

"Leave my house now. You aren't even the main wife to Appa anymore. You're worse than scum! You don't deserve to even call me your son with the way you treated me!" He remarked as she huffed, looking at the other before storming off.

I heard the crying. And I knew it wasn't from Jimin.

My eyes darted to Jungkook as he was shaking, trying his best to keep his temper down again as he started to have tears escape.

"Jungkook.." I called out as I walked over to him, hugging him gently as he sobbed on my shoulder.

I've never would've imagine that my high school bully would be crying in my arms now.
I also wouldn't have ever known that he didn't have a good relationship with either of his parents.

I could tell that his only true family member was his brother.
I rubbed his back softly as he cried, humming soft things that I usually did with Jimin.

Small footsteps approached us, and I saw Jimin suddenly join the hug, tears going down his face as he broke down at the sight of his daddy crying.

"Daddy no cry!! Minnie don't wanna see daddy cry!!" My baby broke down more as he hugged him tighter.

I choked back my own tears as I hugged my small family, trying to reassure them all as I sighed a bit.

"It's going to be okay.." I whispered as Jungkook finally calmed down, a small smile on my face as I rubbed his tears away.

'I just want to kiss him.. but I can't.. not now.'
I smiled as he hugged Jimin, attacking him with kisses as he made the same little giggles escape again.

I knew that more trouble was soon to come but I just knew that now...

I was indeed in love with him.
But I won't let my feelings get me hurt again.
Yet my heart fluttered when Jungkook called me his soon to be lover.