★・・・18. Matching Tattoos・・・★

Johnny's POV: 

I drove me and Annie back to the amusement park and we hung out together for a couple of hours. We were walking together and talking  about random stuff. As we were walking we approached a glitter tattoo stand.

A- omg omg I want to get one!!
JO- then go. I'll wait on you.
A- okay!!

 She got in line and when it was her turn she told the guy that she wanted to get a purple flower on her wrist. Once she was done she stood up and looked at me.

A- okay, your turn!
JO- what?
A- you are getting one too!
JO- Annie I am not getting a glitter tattoo.

She looked at me and gave puppy eyes.. I couldn't resist her when she did this. 

A- please.. for me?
JO- okay fine I'll get one.
A- yay thank you Johnnnyy!!

 She smiled at me as I sat down in the chair to get my tattoo.

A- so what tattoo design are you going to get?
JO- the same as you
A- why?

JO- because the purple flower will stand for me and you.

A- aweee , johnnyyy,  that's cute!!!!

JO- I mean what can I say? I'm adorable

A- don't lie. I'm cute.
JO- that's very true
A- what?
JO- nothing...
A- oh well I'm gonna go get a drink from that vending machine while you pay
JO- okay

Annie's POV: 

I walked over to the drink machine and I put the dollar in. I clicked the button and then I bent over to pick up my drink out of the bottom of the machine. While I was bent over I felt some pervert grab my ass. I stood up quickly to see who it was. I didn't think it was John but I genuinely didn't know.... when I looked up I saw that it was Brennan.

A- Brennan can you not take the hint that I DO NOT LIKE YOU!!
Brennan gripped my wrist firmly when I said that and pulled me closer to him.
B- I don't care if you don't like me, I like you and you will deal with it.
A-Brennan let go of me.
Brennan slipped his hand up my shirt and was trying to take my bra off.
A-BRENNAN GET OFF ME!!

Johnny's POV: 

I finished paying and I started to walk to the drink machine that Annie was at. That's when I saw Brennan forcing himself on Annie... AGAIN. I ran up to the two of them.

JO- How many freaking times do I have to tell you... DO NOT TOUCH MY GIRL
--------------
Why did Johnny say "my girl"?? make sure you vote, follow and  Comment ☕️ for more!!