★・・・16. a day with Johnny・・・★

Johnny's POV:

Annie agreed to skip school to hang out with me and I was so excited. I was so excited that I hugged her right there.
JO- Thank you!! You are the best!!
A- I know 
She jokingly flipped her hair and rolled her eyes. I loved when she sassy like that because it was honestly so cute. 
A- so where are we going to go?
JO- I was thinking that I would take you to an amusement park.. and then we could go get some lunch. 
A- that's sounds so much better than school.
JO- I know I'm a fun guy. 
A- yeah yeah whatever. 
JO- well lets go. 
I grabbed her hand and I started to run like a child. I was so happy that she said she would skip class for me. We got in my car and I started to drive us.
A- you are so lame. 
JO- what do you mean?
A- you don't listen to music while you drive. Turn the radio on!!
JO- what would you like to listen to princess?
A- oooooo I'm a princess?
JO- I was being sarcastic
A- ah that's rude. 
JO- well what do you want to listen to on the radio
A- I don't know.. just turn it on and whatever comes on we will listen to
I turned the radio on and the song, Closer, came on. Annie started to sing along with the song and I loved when she would sing. Her voice was so beautiful. The song got to the duet part and I started to sing with Annie. Seconds after I started to sing Annie reached and turned the radio down.
A- ORLANDOOOO!!
JO- what? Don't scream like that while I'm driving, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I killed you in a car crash.
A- I didn't know you sang!
IO- because I don't.
A- oh yes you do. I just heard you and you have an amazing voice.
JO, we'll turn the song back on and you can hear my "amazing voice" some more.

Annie leaned up and turned the radio back on. We drove the rest of the way to the amusement park. Once we were there we got out of my car and we walked in. The amusement park had no lines whatsoever because it was a school day. I was excited to finally have Annie all to myself for a day.
-----------
Comment down below what your favorite part of this chapter was. Comment ✈️ for more!!