★・・・12. Harassed , Once Again・・・★

John's POV: 

I had gone to Annie's house to apologize to her about the incident that happened earlier. I wanted her to know that I was only concerned about the Brennan guy because I are about had gotten her a pink rose because I know they are her favorite flower... I even made sure it was a pink rose because she thinks red roses are too cliché. I was waiting by Annie's apartment because she wasn't home yet. Then I saw her walk up with the Brennan guy and it hurt me, but then I saw the Brennan guy kiss Annie and it broke me... Annie then looks up at me as if she had seen a ghost, but she didn't say anything.
JO- and here I was to apologize to you.. I walked away after saying that... I was to upset to talk to her right now. For the past 7 years (in the story this is how long they have been friends) I have been her best friend, I've cared for her, I saved her from mark... and she can't even be open with me. I walked home and once I got to my apartment I went in my room. I was a mixture of pissed and upset. I was so emotional that I punched a hole in my wall. I then decided to go to bed because I didn't want think of this anymore.

Annie's POV:

Johnny had just saw Brennan kiss me and I felt terrible. I didn't want to kiss Brennan.. he kissed me. I wish John really knew how much me mattered to me. I sat against the hallway door outside my apartment and I cried. People kept walking pass me and would ask if I was okay. I finally went inside my apartment. I walked into my room because I just wanted to forget everything that had happened everything that happened the past few days. As I walked in my room my eye was drawn to the picture of me and John from where we were kids on my desk. When I saw the picture of me and Him,  I started to cry again. I knew that I had screwed up my chances with him... and I loved him. I really did. I fell asleep crying.

(The next day )
I woke up and I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and I had mascara on my face from where I was crying. I got ready for school even though I really didn't feel like going. I put a black top and a jean shirt. once I was ready I walked to class. It was very lonely walking to class by myself, since John was mad at me and Lauren and Jayden have been leaving me out recently. I walked to my locker and I heard someone call my name. 

B- ANNIE
I was hoping and praying that it was Johnny who had called my name.. but I was wrong. I looked up and it was Brennan. I looked at him but I didn't say anything.
B- Annie!! Hey
A- Brennan can you not see that I don't want to talk to you right now?
B- I'm talking and you will listen
A- I will not
B- I want you all to myself ! 
When he said that he slid his hand up my skirt and he grabbed my ass.
A- Brennan leave me the hell alone
When I said that he grabbed my face roughly and it hurt very badly.
JO- BRENNAN GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ANNIE NOW
---------------
Vote , follow me and Comment 🐠 for more!!