★・・・6. Raped by Mark・・・★

Annie's POV: 

A- um no Mark. Im good.. M- aw Annie don't be like that.
Mark slowly started to get out of the pool. I wasn't going to lie, he was super attractive but the way he treated girls disgusted me and I didn't like being near him, unless Johnny was with me. He started to walk towards me.
A- um what are you doing?
He didn't say anything he just kept walking towards me with a devilish look in his eye. Once he got all the way towards me he sat down beside me.
M- you are so hot. By far the hottest girl at our school.
A- um thanks.. I'm gonna go talk to John now.
I tried to get up but Mark grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He put his hand on my face and leaned in and whispered in my ear..
M- you aren't going anywhere
A- Mark please let go. You are hurting me.
M- get over it.
He started roughly kiss me and i didn't like it at all.
A- Mark stop..!!! He didn't listen. He started to pull my shirt off, leaving me in just a bra and shorts. I started to cry. I felt so helpless.
A- JOHNNYYYY!!!! Make him stop!! I felt Mark slap me across the face.
M- can you shut up??

 Johnny's POV:

I was still in the basement with Hayden and Carson. They were super drunk so I decided to go upstairs and talk to Annie and see if she was ready to head home.
I walked into the living room and Lauren and Jayden were in there talking but Annie was no where to be found. JO- wait where's Annie?
L- she's outside.
JO- why?
J- I don't know we asked her to come with us but she said she wanted to stay out there to think.
JO- oh okay.
I started outside and I heard a girl scream.... shit..!! I forgot that Mark had gone out there to go swimming. I ran outside to see if everyone was okay and I saw something that no one should ever have to see. Mark was trying to rape Annie. I ran up to them and I pulled Mark off of her. Once I pulled him off her I punched him in the face.
JO- dude what the hell is wrong with you? get out of here.
When I said that Mark when running away. I looked at Annie and you looked so upset. I felt so terrible for her.
--------------
What will happen between Annie and Hayden? Make sure you Vote, Follow & Comment 👀 for more!!