★・・・8. '' Meant to be''・・・★

Annie's POV

A- actually John... please don't leave.
JO- Annie.. I have no where to sleep.
A- Johnny, you can stay in the bad with me. I trust you.
I really didn't want to be alone right now. I needed my best friend to stay with me. He was the only person that made me feel safe.
JO- Annie I can't.. people will assume that we.. that we.. um..
A- John, I don't care what people think. I just want to be with you.

Johnny's POV:

Annie had just told me that she wanted to be with me right now and I couldn't turn her down. I was in love with this girl, but I couldn't tell her that. At least not yet. I didn't want to leave her alone if she didn't want to be, especially since she has been through so much with Mark.
JO- I'll stay for you Annie.
When I said that she ran up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I loved her embrace.
A- thank you so much
She kept hugging me for a long while and then let go.
A- JO.. you saving me, taking me home, staying with me... it means so much to me.
JO- Annie. I would do anything for you. I hope you know that.
A- awe johhnn!!
I was getting a little bit nervous because I had such strong feelings for her and I felt as if I was friend zoned.
JO- um... well it's kinda late.. we should go to bed.
A- okay. Just let me change.
JO- okay, I'll wait in the hallway.
I walked in the hallways and I waited for her to change. The door slowly opened and she was wearing leggings and a grey t shirt.  I don't understand how she looks so cute in anything she wears. But then I forgot that I don't have any clothes to sleep in.
JO- oh shit Annie.
A- what's wrong?
JO- I don't have anything to sleep in... A- just wear your t shirt and boxers.
She wanted me to sleep in my boxers..... how the hell am I supposed to sleep in my boxers, beside Annie, and not do anything... but I had to.. for her.
JO- um.. okay.
I walked in her room and I started to take my pants off... and I caught Annie staring at me. Why was she staring at me?
JO- like what you see?
I chuckled as I said that. I wanted her to know that I was kidding.
A- what are you talking about?

JO- Annie don't try to play dumb. I saw you staring when I took my jeans off. 

A- I was not.
H- you are so adorable
I started to laugh. She was so cute when she was nervous. I didn't know why she was nervous.... I'm her best friend...
A- I call the right side
JO- it's okay, I'm a left side kinda guy
We got into the bed and got under the covers
A- it's like we were meant to be.
What did she mean by "we were meant to be"? I looked down.
JO- yeah...
A- um.. we should go to bed.
JO- I agree.
I leaned over and I turned the lights off.
A- goodnight John
JO- goodnight Annie
-------
Make sure you vote, follow me & Comment what you think will happen next!! And comment an emoji that you have never used before for more!!