Michael Clifford

A.N: Thank you all for reading and voting! I appreciate it so much! It makes me feel like these fantasies aren't so crazy! Comment celebrities you would like to see in the next short along with your name and I will try to write a short for you. -Miley Emmett

Micheal Clifford

"Kelly!" You scream to your best friend as you bang on the wall from the bottom of the stair case. "Hurry up! These chicks are psycho and will not hesitate to steal our seats if we aren't there soon!" You check the time on your phone. The concert is at the arena on your side of town, twenty five minutes from here, but Kelly insisted you drive to her house to help her get ready. The streets are sure to be backed up with cars by now.... You begin to plan a traffic free route in your head using back roads. It won't make you any less late, but at least you won't have to sit through the next two hours in the car with Kelly panicking about her outfit. She's certain tonight is the night Niall will fall for her.

"I'm telling you! He's going to see me in these little, high waisted shorts and fall in love with me! Or at least he'll want to do me." She shrugged. "I'm okay with either, really." You had spent the majority of your day listening to her debate with herself on different outfits and have decided that if Niall doesn't love her in the shorts, skirt, sweater, or the floral print jumpsuit, he'd never love her at all. You groan. "Kelly!!!" You holler in frustration.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She huffs, jogging down the stairs. She chose to wear a cotton candy colored crop top that looked like a giant bow covering her chest, a chunky tan cardigan, light blue Jeans, and tan boots. It was the first outfit she tried out of the eighteen. Your eye twitches and you choose to ignore the fact that her makeup is simple and her hair is in a messy bun. "Hey there, grumpy gills!!!" She giggles and slaps your cheek, playfully. You crack your neck and scowl at her. "That's not attractive. Stop." She turns away to grab her keys off of the stand near the door. "Come on! Niall won't wait forever!!" She laughs, heading for her car. The door lets in a breeze that soothes your nerves.

"Woooo!!" Kelly cheers as she slams the car door. You roll your eyes at her and force back a smile. Although, she can be unpredictable and, sure, sometimes she's a try hard, she's your best friend and you love her. "Alright, where am I goin'?" She says in a sing-song voice.

"It's at the arena." She stares at you blankly for a moment, but nods her head and begins to back out of the driveway. As you approach the neighborhood's exit, she says "Yeah, so, I totally know where the arena is, but if I didn't, where would I go?". You laugh. She's always been bad with directions.

"Switch seats with me, Kelly." You sigh, finishing out your laugh. "I'd like to not drive across the country before we get there." You unlock your seatbelt and climb over the armrest between the driver and passenger seats. Kelly walks around and hops into the passenger seat.

There's not much traffic, thankfully, and you're around the corner from the arena in no time.

"Isn't this great??" Kelly sighs, staring out her window at the twinkling city lights. You think back to when you were kids and Kelly told you about her dream to be married to a prince and live in New York. She said that if he loved her, he'd leave his castle and twinkling crown for a city that's just as beautiful. In a few months, she'll be living that dream, minus the prince. She got accepted to NYU.

"Yeah," you sigh back. The music plays softly, filling the car. "Hey, Kell....." She turns towards you. "I don't usually wear my heart on my sleeve, but I want you to know that wherever you are, you're still my best friend. Don't stop, okay?" You glance over and see her grinning at you. You feel your cheeks warm at the sudden recognition of your emotions. You never really show affection like this to anyone, but if Kelly is going to be thousands of miles from Georgia in a few months, you want to make her remember every day.