Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.

Start from the beginning

"I love every version of you Park Chaeyoung and the more time I spend with you, the more I realize I can't live without you."

She leans forward and presses a lingering kiss to her forehead making Rosé smile softly.

"I love you..." Rosé whispers out.

"I love you too." Lisa smiles. "You can have the best of me Baby."

•••

After the dance with finished most of the students made their way to Lisa's Lake house for the after prom party.

Everything was already set up, courtesy of Lisa's brother and the party was in full swing. Most of the soccer team was on the dance floor in the middle of the living room. Some were out on the dock, jumping into the cool Lake. Others were passed out on the couches getting Moustaches drawn onto their faces.

Rosé was sitting on the kitchen counter, her arms wrapped around Lisa from behind as they talked to some of Lisa's team mates.

"I have a girlfriend!" Seulgi shouts.

"Yeah right," Joy rolls her eyes. "We haven't even seen her."

"Yeah well you will tonight!" She says making them laugh.

"Did someone call for Seulgi's girlfriend?"

Lisa chokes on her drink seeing Irene step into the kitchen with a smirk on her face.

"See!" Seulgi says. She was already drunk as were most of them.

"Unnie What are you doing here?" Lisa asks.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend duh." Irene says as Seulgi wraps an arm around her waist.

"You're telling me, that this fine ass woman is with someone as weird as Seulgi?" Sana laughs.

"Yeah well where the hell is your fine ass woman huh?" Seulgi retorts, with a little bit of a slur.

"Tzuyu! Sana has a confession to make!" Mina shouts.

"Hey hey hey! Keep it down!" Sana hushes.

"You are always making fun of us for having girlfriends yet you don't even have the guts to tell Tzuyu you love her! How's that for being a wimp?" Mina teases.

"I am not a wimp!"

"Then Tell her." Yeri shrugs taking a sip from her cup.

"I'm not doing that either!"

"Wimp," Lisa smirks. "Don't be such a pussy! Just tell her!"

"If you don't. I'm gonna go over there and makeout with her," Joy smirks.

"Fine! I'm going!" Sana huffs, chugging her drink in hopes of some liquid courage before marching over to Tzuyu.

The group watches intrigued as Sana says something before grabbing Tzuyu's cheeks and kissing her.

"WHOOO!! GO SANA!!!" They cheer.

"OH GET IT SANA!"

"YEAH BABY!" They all Laugh.

"Unnie! You're here!" Jisoo says walking into the kitchen with Jennie.

"Hey Chu." Irene says.

"Hi Jisoo," Seulgi slurs.

"Hi Seulgi," She giggles.

"Wait! You two are related!" Joy says pointing between them.

"Yeah, can't you tell?" Jisoo laughs.