Germany x Italy (Gerita) - Injuries

(JUST A NOTE : BACK WHEN I WROTE THIS, I DIDNT LIKE JAPAN THAR MUCH BUT NOW I HAVE AN UNDYING LOVE FOR HIM. (AMERIPAN!!!)
ANYWAYS IM SORRY, I WANTED TO CHANGE IT TO CUBA BUT IT WOULD CHANGE THE STORY TOO MUCH AND I GO LAZY. AGAIN. SORRIES)

Germany held onto the scarred boys hips tightly, making sure their bodies were close as possible. The younger was still shuddering and slight sobs still emitted from his mouth.

"Italy," Germany whispered, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around the small pasta-lover. "I promise. You'll be fine."

"I-I'm okay." Italy tried to convince, but it was obvious he wasn't.

Germany regretted everything. Japan, Italy and him had been busy fighting when a man took Italy from behind. Even though it wasn't his decision to make, Japan made no move, letting the enemy take the boy without a second thought.

When Germany had found out that Italy was gone, Japan had not come forward. Instead, he allowed to let the man search feverishly for his boyfriend for days and days, coming home exhausted and worried sick every night.

Finally, I had found the boy, beaten up and scarred for life in an old abandoned shack that used to be used for weapon storage.

What raged Germany the most is that, if Japan had come forward, maybe the people wouldn't have been able to take something from Italy that they couldn't give back.

As soon as Italy saw Germany, he burst out into tears. Germany untied him, hugging him tight and asking him what had happened. Italy explained through his tears, and Germany...well, he was pissed as hell.

How dare Japan. He was going to MURDER that country.

Now they were in the middle of the abandoned shack, Italy beginning to calm down and Germany doing everything in his power to make him feel comforted.

-Germany's POV-

"Shhh..." I cooed, ruffled up his hair. We had been here about an hour, and I have never - EVER - seen Italy cry this much. He was always so innocent, so passive and....unknowing. Now he had been introduced with something he didn't, in a million lifetimes, deserve.

And he would never forget it.

"Come on." I grunted, getting up. "We're going home."

Italy took a shaky breath and got to his feet. Now, I was already planning to carry him, so what happened next didn't effect my physically state.

But it affected my mental.

He took one shaky breath, then looked at me. "Germany." He whispered. His entire body was shaking, and panic set into my mind. "What's wrong?!" I asked.

His eyes began to drip, and without a second thought I dove forward, grabbing him and cradling him. Just in time, too. He collapsed as soon as I had him, crumpling into my arms.

I quickly checked his pulse - just fine, thank god - and scooped him up. His head hit my chest with a lifeless "thump" which sickened me.

"Japan." I growled. "I'm gonna fuck you up so bad..." And with that I started walking back, making sure to support Italy fully.

-Time Slip-

I kicked the door open, still cradling the body close. I had worked it out that they had probably gave him some kind of poison - just to make sure he wouldn't escape in any way. They didn't plan on anyone coming for him, apparently.

I walked into our living room, sitting him down gently on the couch. He shifted lightly whimpering in the slightest bit. I sat down next to him, feeling all of my normal no-nonsense personality crumble as I moved some red locks out of his face.