Chapter 42

" please dont ." A woman with light green eyes stared sadly at the boy infront of her.  The boy  has the same green eyes and jetblack hair as the woman.

Death.
He looked so --- young. And clean. Without all those intricate markings that's on his body everytime i see him.

He's wearing  dark jeans and a white shirt that has stains on it.  He has his head down. Making his semi long  jet black hair cover some of his forehead .
Im watching him pant as i hear the woman's voice begging ...

"Mother. Im sorry but I have to do this.  Youve done some wrong things and now you shall reap it."  There was a crack in his voice but his tone remained deep and dark...

"Noo! Spare this Xavier. I did not intend for this to happen. You must understand!" She continued to  cry for mercy.

I looked at my surroundings and found out that im inside a small cabin with only one window .
The whole cabin seemed dark, only candle lights lighting the whole room. Theres a table near the window with tarot cards all over. The floor is wooden and it has weird markings from a black ink . Obviously, for a ritual that was done moments ago....

I stared at Death's mother and saw how much she resembles her son. Both with jet black hair , her only longer and straight that falls to her waist..
They have good Jaws and I cant deny the fact that she is good looking.

Death screamed and it shook the whole cabin.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID TOO THE LAST TIME YOU MADE A MISTAKE MOTHER! YOU DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. NOW LOOK AT ME. " he sneered.
His mother seemed taken aback. Shame coloring her pale face.

"Look at me mother. Im a monster. Your wrong doings , playing with dark magic and its powers angered them. " he said with voice so low and deep its making the whole room cold.

Death then chanted something under his breath, and then a tall sharp scythe was right next to him. He was now hidden under a very dark cloak .

His mother was startled with Death's big frame and sharp glowing scythe.

She took a step closer to death but death growled at her.
"Stay back. Dont." He stated, afraid that he might hurt his own mother.

She went on her knees and begged
"Please forgive me son, spare this moment and I swear ill take that curse away from you. " she said in between sobs.

Death sighed.
"No . Theres no way mother.  Your powers are nothing compare to them. They are light and we are darkness.
Their decisions are just. You cant withdraw it. I must now live this cursed life . "

"Xavier---" 

"Where is he." He said with a deep voice.

Death's mother shook his head.
"No death. I cant let you kill your own brother." She said as she glared at Death.

"You think I cant find him? I was cursed to smell demons from miles away..ill find him." He sneers.

His mother took a step back from death.

"You can smell demons Xav. But not this one. Not your brother." His mother suddenly took a knife from the wooden table . The next thing she did shocked me to the core.

She stabbed her self.

"NOOOOO!" Death growled.

In an instant, he was right next to his mother. Nursing the blood coming right out of her chest.