chapter 5

I woke up feeling like someone's repeatedly banging my head to a wall.
So this is what a hangover feels like..i dont like it.

I squinted my eyes and saw that i was still in the same room. The living room..and yet , it felt so.. unfamiliar...

The air was cold, i feel cold, its like,ive never been here. But still, i know that this is my bestfriend's living room.

I tried to get out the couch but then someone caught my eye.

A black sillhouette was sitting on a single couch near the window. Its dark on that side since all the lights are kind of on me?

The black sillhouette didnt move. I cant move too. Its certainly not GiGi. I mean, Gigi is thin and girly and this sillhoutte looked like a guy wearing a hood .

Oh my god are we being robbed?

"Gigi.." i tried to whisper. Somehow i still cant move. It looks like the guy isnt moving too . Maybe he's asleep?.

I tried to whisper shout Gigi's name again but then also careful because i dont want to wake the man.

But in a swift motion, the chair and the man was infront of me. Looking at the floor . My heart hammered through my chest. I was too shocked, scared and freaked out to scream. So i stayed silent with a rapid heart beating.

His face was covered with his hood. I took time to look at him.
He was wearing black jean , black converse and a black hoodie. he has something on his hand. And i noticed that he's been fiddling with it .

I was about to scream when he slowly shifted his head to look at me.

And the most gorgeous face with the most beautiful green eyes was staring at me. With a wicked smile that made my heart beat even faster.

I was too shocked to say anything.

"Hello, Paris.."he dragged my name and it made me melt inside.
I was too busy gawking at his features.

Strong eyebrows, Green freaking eyes with long lashes that shouldve been mine.. sharp jaw, strong features .. my eyes darted to his arm. And damn. Muscles.

His whole self screamed bad demeanor.

And i couldnt help but be drawn to him.

He cleared his throat. Probably telling me to stop gawking at him or slmething and focus on what he's about to say.

"I said hello Paris. Cmon dont be rude." He feigned hurt.

Dafuq.