chapter 22😈

He stood in his full height with his foot on the new million dollar modern beach house .
He breathe  in the scent of rain that he just caused moments ago and the scent of lost souls and other souls that are just begging to die.
Tiki torches lighted up hawaii. The smell of salt water  enveloped his nosetrills

What a lovely scent for him.

People from different countries partied outside near the water and on the sand. Dancing their hearts out with the beat.  Getting high on different drugs.

Nights on the beach was always more fun .

He took his cloak off and Large Black wings tucked neatly behind his back. He craned his neck to the side and sigh.

"Come forth scythe" on cue, the thunder rumbled and lightning strucked. He held it in his right hand.  his very powerful weapon.

He chanted something under a very weird language.  His eyes turned white and his black tattoos glowed. He winced in pain but he didnt mind it.

He needs to kill.

He twirled his scythe and it shrunk to a knife size. Its marking turned into jagged sharp lines. He slipped it on his floral shorts.

"Gotta fit in." He mumbled.

He flew on his wings and he landed on the middle part of the sea. His black wings camouflaging in the dark night.

No one saw him.

He snickered evily.

He saw a man around his 30's , swimming alone on the shallow part of the water , he is tanned and he has the ugliest tattoos Death had ever since in his whole life.

But ofcourse, Death was sure the man thought the ink was 'artistic' . He rolled his eyes.

Humans.

He floated in the water and went to the man who is floating by the water alone.

He chanted something under a very weird language again . He felt a surge of energy come into him.

He smirked.

John lander is a 30 year old drug addict and is in hawaii for some bussiness. .

"Easy.."

"oh John." Death sang.

John didnt see him. Death was a monster dancing in the shadows.

The waved hit john .
He got up quickly and his eyes frantically danced  around the waters Trying to decipher who just called him . He was alone in the waters.

Death grinned.

"Who is it!" John yelled .

His head moved to right and left.
John sighed.

"Its just the drug kicking in Johnny.." death's voice echoed through the water.

John gasped.

He yelled profanities at the man he couldnt see.

Death decided to play with his prey.

He put his middle finger in the water and it changed the temperature real quick. From warm water , it turned to an icy nightmare.

John's breathing hitched.