Chapter 31

Warning : This chapter might be confusing for ill be switching the character's point of view. (If that made sense) so yeah.
■■■
The next morning i was contemplating on what i should do.
The moment i woke up, i immediatly groaned and throwed a tantrum .
I cant believe i have to meet up with that therapist again. Id rather slam my face onto the concrete rather than say hello to that witch again.

And so i actually made a list of what i should do before i go there.

1. Make hot coffee, pour it all over myself so i can have an excuse to go to the hospital instead, for having burns.

2. Pretend im sick, tell my mom and have her yell at me for pretending that im sick,  until i die.

3. Dont go at all. And have the angel of death barbecue me . (Doesnt sound so bad. .   . )

UGH . Why is this freaking happening to me.

I reluctantly dragged myself out my room and ate breakfast.
My schedule for today is at 10:00 am.
Its pretty early and i cant shake the feeling that id be staying there for a long freaking time. .
¤¤¤
Death

I watched her quiver in fear while trying to mask it with courage as she entered the elavator to her therapist.

I can hear her thoughts. I know that she's currently thinking of jumping out of the window or poisoning herself . Or both. Rather than seeing that witch .
Xirca.
I remembered when she was just a teenager .I knew She already possesed great power but needed guidance. She was born a witch ,A powerful one.
Just like Lana. Now look at where Lana is.

Just like Lana, she learned that she possesed great power and wished to have more. Lana used to be her mentor. And just like her mentor, she became evil. So evil that i had to kill her and trap her soul.

And I dont freaking know how she.  escaped
Or how Frasier, that freaking Demon got her.

And now she's out, she is Hell bent on killing me.

Like goodluck with that. I snickered..

The elevator went ding and I watch Paris jump in fear.

"This day is going to be freaking great" I smirked and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. . .
¤¤¤
Paris

Ding!

"Oh fudgeballs" I jumped in fear.

Damn it,I was really hoping for the elevator to crash or something just to delay this session.

Came into view are the same white walls that I saw the last time I came here.
My heart immediatly dropped.

The same girl that was behind the desk is still furiously typing ..

When she saw me get out of the elevator, her expression  quickly changed from bored To Still bored but knows something will happen later kind of look.

"Oh hey, youre back. Your doctor is waiting for you. Just go inside ." She smiled sweetly at me. Too sweet.

Im already getting a bad feeling about this.

I slowly made my way to the same door and opened it.

Cold air greeted me while all the blinds are down today. I couldnt see anything from outside but the sun's brightness.

"Good day Ms.Andrews . How are you feeling today?" My witch of a doctor asked me  .

Well atleast she asked how I am before she kills me right? Oh such good heart .