17.

We've been laying awake for awhile now. The covers are kicked back and Jamie's hand is resting on my hip. Shivers ran up my body as his fingers tangled themselves between the lace of my knickers and I started to enjoy it until I thought of Kelly. Imagining the pair in bed makes me feel sick.

"I thought you had work?" I asked now feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm going," he sighed.

"You can shower here if you want."

"No, it's easier at home. Thanks."

"Okay," I mumbled.

"What are you doing later?" he asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"Be ready to go out at three o'clock."

"Why? Where are we going?"

"I'll surprise you and hopefully prove to you that you mean more to me than your sister ever did."

"Jamie.."

"No, you're obviously not convinced," he moaned.

"It's hard for me to forget Jamie."

"I don't know what else I can say to you."

"A few soppy words doesn't disguise the fact that you've slept with my sister. How would you like it if I slept with Ben?" I frowned.

He couldn't answer me. Standing at the bottom of my bed he pulled up his trousers and collected his things.

"I'm going to work, I'll pick you up at three," he spoke walking over to the bedside.

I nodded. Leaning down he waited for me to look up for a kiss.

"What?" I mumbled.

"I want a proper kiss. I'm not going to work in the middle of argument."

I gave him and kissed him gently. "I'll see you later," I smiled weakly.

It's not very often an argument with Jamie lasts more than a few hours. My hormones are everywhere right now so I'm not only angry, I'm heartbroken at my family's response to my relationship as well.

The more I thought about Kelly, the more I wound myself up. I'm dying to tell Mum and Dad everything just to prove that she's not a little angel after all. Ive always been made out to be the bad sister ever since I fell pregnant at a young age, I accept that it's partly my fault that I'm pregnant, but its not my fault that I'm a single mum. Well I suppose I'm not now.

After the usual housework routine I had a bath ready for this afternoon. I don't want to make too much of an effect in my appearance because I have no idea where we're going, when Jamie plans a surprise they usually are something you would never imagine. I looked through my wardrobe and decided to wear my black blazer over some jeans and a vest. I'll style it with some fancy jewellery and heels. I kept my hair and make up basic too, the red lipstick complimenting the outfit perfectly and my poker straight ponytail surprisingly looks classy.

Jamie arrived ten minutes before three and gave me a sweet kiss at the front door.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Better," I smiled.

"You look lovely."

"So do you," I said wiping my red lipstick from his bottom lip.

"Have you packed a bag?"

"Do I need to?"

"Yeah, just some fresh clothes and your wash bag. I've booked some time off work so you can stay at mine for a couple of days."

"Okay, give me ten minutes."

"I'll give you a hand," he smiled following me upstairs.

I packed a variety of clothes with the essentials in my wash bag and checked the house over as it would be empty for a bit. Luckily all the housework is done.

"Please tell me where we're going?" I whined walking to his car after locking up.

"There's no plan, we're just spending the afternoon together."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Put some music on, it could be a long drive," he chuckled.

I decided on Drakes album.