14.

Clare, Jamie's Mum is an amazing cook! Her roast dinner has gone down a treat with every member of the family. Everyone is over the moon with the news but Ben and Ellie, Jamie's siblings are the most surprised.

It's been a lovely evening so far, Ben decided to set up the nintendo Wii for us but after a couple of games of bowling Jamie stopped me taking anymore swings before I stressed out the baby. He honestly worries over nothing!

"Do you want to get going babe?" Jamie asked.

"No, I'm okay," I smiled.

If I'm honest its good to be doing something with my evenings rather than spending another night in front of the television.

"What are you doing tomorrow love?" Clare asked me.

"I've got the midwife visiting in the morning but nothing other than that."

"Are you not taking her out Jamie?"

"No, I erm.." he stuttered.

"It would be good for you two to go out again."

"I'm in the studio until late, sorry babes."

"No it's okay, I don't mind," I smiled.

"I'll take you out at the weekend."

"Okay."

Jamie was fed up before me and insisted we went home just after ten o'clock.

"I'll see you guys soon, thanks for dinner," he smiled at the front door.

"Anytime, don't be a stranger Tiffany," she replied.

"I won't," I said opening the car door.

"Bye love."

"Where are heading, yours or mine?" Jamie asked joining me in the car.

"Erm, yours. Can you drive me home when you go to work tomorrow?"

"Course."

He set off smiling ear to ear, I can tell he's chuffed about tonight.

"That wen't well didn't it?' he asked.

"Yeah, it was lovely," I nodded.

"There's a but coming?"

"But, I can't see mine being the same."

"Oh right."

"They don't have anything against you, but I'm sure they've read the paper."

"I forgot about that," he mumbled.

"It will be alright," I smiled weakly.

As we got back Jamie jumped in the shower whilst I got ready for bed. I freshened up and changed into one of his baggy T-Shirts before doing my usual scan on BBM.

"Don't expect me to be a wake by the time you're finished," I called back to him.

"Yeah, because you sleep like a log don't you?" he chuckled.

My blackberry has its usual status'

Jamie - Perfect night :D

Amy - A night in with Lewis over a night out any day :)

I hope that one day me and Jamie will be like them, I've never imagined it before now but I now know Jamie can be a good boyfriend when he really tries. Still washing in the bathroom I listened to him sing one of his latest tracks. Any other man takes a matter of minutes in the shower but Jamie takes as long if not longer than a woman! I sat waiting a little longer but as my eyes started to feel heavy I laid down and fortunately drifted off into a deep sleep.

Jamie's arms kept me warm all night and for the first time in over week I slept straight through to the alarm. I'm now wishing he didn't have to leave for work.

"This is a first for both of us," I yawned.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Cuddles in bed."

"Hmm, if I'd have known it was this nice I wouldn't have been kicking girls out of bed so early."

I chuckled wrapping my arms around him tighter under the duvet.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Pretty good, I slept really well."

"I didn't think you got up through the night."

"You wouldn't notice anyway, you're a deep sleeper."

"True," he said rubbing my bump gently.

"I wish you weren't working all day, I'm starting to get used to this."

"Me too, but you know where the studio is. I'd love you to come down."

"I might do later," I smiled.

"I better get ready, make yourself at home."

"Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Course, there will be something suitable in the top drawer," he replied.

I rummaged through his clothes whilst he freshened up in the bathroom, theres plenty of T-Shirts to chose from and a hoodie to keep me warm, I just have to wear the same leggings. I wandered into the bathroom and found him standing by the sink brushing his teeth.

"Have you got a hairbrush?" I asked.

"Yeah, theres some GHD's in the drawers too."

"You're so funny."

He laughed reaching down in a cupboard and passing me a pink wash bag.

"Ellie left it here once, I don't know what's in it but that's all I've got."

"Thanks."

I made myself look the best I could with what was in the bag and then followed Jamie downstairs to find something for breakfast. His cupboards are due for a re-stock so we settled for some toast with our coffee and left the house twenty minutes before nine. I have an appointment with my midwife at eleven but other than that I have no plans, so a visit to Jamie's studio seems like a good idea.

"Text me if you're coming later, or text me after you've seen the midwife," he said stopping my car outside my house.

"I'll text you later no matter what," I giggled. "Have a good day."

"Thanks babes, see you soon."

I kissed him goodbye and scurried inside out of the rain.