Chapter Seven (part 1)

HAND IN HAND they walked out the fancy restaurant, and Lana's thoughts were doing overtime.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

She was glad she was someone else for tonight, because this way she had a witty and interesting answer for him. If he would ask Lana if she believes in love at first sight, not Vivian, she'd be lost.

"Sure once I thought I believed in love, now I'm not sure love even exist. And if it does, the only thing that it causes is pain." Lana was thinking about all the sleepless nights she had because of this 'love'.

What her Vivian persona said to James was the perfect answer. It didn't gave away too much, and at the same time it told him, she felt something for him.

"But it's not love. I'll never feel for another person again. It just hurts to much when they leave. And they always leave."

Lana's face darkened at the thought of all the people she loved and they left. The thought made it easier to forget all about James's feelings for her, and focus on being the best date in his life.

Lana didn't go out and had fun, but that doesn't mean Vivian can't!

She pulled James towards the elevator. He gave her a confused look, but didn't complain at what she was silently suggesting.

"Top floor." James said as they got into the elevator and the elevator guy asked them to which floor they are going.

"Of course he has a top floor suite." Lana's mind got the best of her. So she distracted herself the only way she knew how. She pulled James into her embrace and kissed him.

He instantly kissed her back. The chemistry between them was so obvious, they were lucky they were alone in the elevator. If you didn't count the elevator boy, but he was oblivious to whatever was happening around him. It was something in his job description. He got paid not to see things and not to do things clients asked him to do.

The kiss got hotter and hotter, they looked like they wanted to eat each other's faces out.

 Just when James's hands wandered to the zipper of Lana's dress and he started tugging on it, their sex induced haze was stopped by a annoying sound of the bell.

They had arrived at the top floor.

James let go of Lana for a moment, gave the elevator boy a tip, and a generous one, murmured something in his ears and pulled Lana back into his hands.

They continue kissing while walking down the hall, until they reached the doors of a penthhouse suite.

******

The next chapter is meant for 18+ readers only. You know, mature scene and all... Just so you know. And now you've been warned =)