#TAIMB NOTE

Author's Note 1.0

#TAIMBPlaylist

When God Made You - Natalie Grant
Versace On The Floor - Bruno Mars
I Think I'm In Love - Kat Dahlia
Hanggang Dito Na Lang - TJ Monterde
Cool Off - Yeng Constantinople
I'd rather - Luther Vandross
I Will Be - Avril Lavigne
Broken Heart - Kaligta
Scared To Death - KZ Tandingan
BAD - INFINITE
It's Gonna Be Love - Mandy Moore
This Love - Taylor Swift
Just A Dream - (cover) Sam Tsui & Christina Grimme

Author's Note 1.1

  First of all @YouMe-que , bes, besh, beshy hihi. Thank you, dahil sayo nabuo sa imagination ko si Tam. Ito na talaga ang pinaka the best na birthday gift ko para sa sarili ko. Ang matapos ang story nato. Waahhh!! Bes Fighting!
Kahit sa Imagination man lang nakilala natin si Darling. ^-^

#FangirlsFighting
#KIBBCheerUp

Author's Note 1.2

Secondly, I admit I just write this story without even thinking the plot or how this story will end. That's why its a bit confusing.
Go with the flow lang yung eksena ko habang sinusulat to. Kung anong pumasok sa isip ko,go, sulat lang ng sulat. But still I'm thankful kahit papano medyo satisfied naman ako. As in medyo lang talaga, since first try ko pa naman, ito rin naman yung pinaka unang story na natapos ko. Maybe I'll get better and better as time goes by and as I write more stories. Thank you for bearing with me. Kamsahamnida ^_^ Gomawo (Throw hearts)

Author's Note 1.3

Last but not the least and definitely should be the first. (Aww ^८^)
I just wanna say a million of thanks to you, if ever you read the story from the beginning up to the very last note.

Thank you for sticking up to the last chapter, despite the typos, misspelled words, grammatical errors and all its flaws.

I hope it does inspire and motivate you to share your spectacular dreams or write your own story.

If ever you'll feel anxious, discourage, and scared of writing bad, not to please your readers or can't reach their expectations. Always remember what Brenda Ueland said:

" Don't be afraid of writing bad, mawkish stories for that will show you many things about yourself. If you write a bad story, the way to make better is to write three more. Then look at the first one. You will have grown in understanding, in honesty. You will know what to do to it."

And what Kyah KIB said :
"Balakadyan"  "Kbye!"
(Bwahaha. Chars lang.)

Just always try to write honestly. You don't need superfluous words. Lucid and simple words will do, as long as you're writing what you really feel.

So, if you are one of those who has a passionate craving to write. Then write. You must write. You must let it out.
There is so much greatness hidden in our thoughts! I'm here to cheer you up!

Until then...

- Eonnie Jeiii ★